LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Tell My Girlfriend

Hello all! - I have told my girfriend that I am incontinent. I have become incontinent from car accident when I was 16 Iam now 36. And to boot I was not potty trained untell 3.5 years old and I still was using my paciffier until I was 4.5 years old and my brother and sister thew them away for me.. But after my accident I fell in love with diapers and the whole ABDL thing. How do I tell my girlfriend about my love for diapers and ABDL?

Tanks,

Diaper Mike.

Since you have to wear telling her you like to wear your diapers shouldn't be a huge problem for her. However you may want to slowly introduce your AB interest. Especially becareful if you want to ask her to change you.

It is one thing when it is a personal fetish or activity however when you want some else to get actively involved is a much different situation and she may get scared off.

Everyone's got a kink or two. Most people's are tame, but they've got them.

After you guys are really comfortable with each other, and she understands that you're a good guy, one night when you sense she's in a good, receptive mood, try to steer conversations in the direction of fetishes. Keep it light, funny. Eventually you ask, "No, really, everyone's a little kinky, everyone's got at least one fetish. And everyone's at least a little embarassed about what theirs is. But we've been together for a while, and I'm dying to know: what's yours?" She'll hem and haw and stall and demand to knows yours first. Hold your ground. Eventually she'll tell you something super-tame.... like that she likes having her hair pulled during sex, or that she's always wanted to have sex with a guy dressed as a biker. And then she'll ask yours.

This is where you laugh nervously and tell her that you can't tell her yours, because it's so much weirder than hers. And don't tell her for at least an hour. Let her beg for it, let her guess for it, but act embarassed (or better yet, BE embarassed), while you try to dodge the questions. Be careful not to be harsh with her, don't let her get mad, not really mad anyway. And then, after an hour or more, sheepishly confess that you've got a weird thing for being treated like a baby.

She'll be weirded out. It's important that you act ultra-embarassed. She needs to know that you're not crazy, that you recognize that this is highly unusual. Make sure she understands that you have no, no, NO sexual interest in real children.

Once that's established, that's when you seque into your incontinence. You'll need to say something like, "There's one other thing you need to know. And I know this is ironic and sounds unbelievable, but it's true: twenty years ago I was in a car accident and it (specifically describe trauma), which left me incontinent. I've been through (x) surgeries to try to correct it, but none have worked, yet. So I have to wear adult briefs full time." (Do not, I repeat, DO NOT call them diapers. At least not yet.)

And yet, you'll note, you still have this thing for being treated like a baby. Tell her that you don't understand it yourself, but that over time, you've become okay with it, since it's not hurting anyone and isn't damaging your ability to lead a normal life.

That's when you tell her that you'll understand if she doesn't want to be with you anymore, but that you wanted to be honest and upfront with her about it. And... you've got to mean it. Being with an ABDL isn't for everyone; you've got to find an unusually open-minded mate, and that may not be her.

Good luck. :)

update on my situation - She already knows that I am incontinence and that I am okay with it. When I told her we exchanged a dark secret between eachother my is incontinence and her well she told me not to tell anyone so I am keeping my prommise but it has nothing to do with any fetish or to do with sex. I have told her a few time that I have to go and change. I have told her that coffee make me pee stink but I like coffee. She has never known that I have been wearing diapers until I pointed out to her. She is completely comfatable with my incontinence and the fact that I wear diapers. I think she know that I put on baby powder. I thought I would start putting on some baby lotion when I am around her to see if she is comftable with the smeel of a baby around me. What do you think about this? I have put together a little better diaper bag so I can take it over to her house. In my bag I have diapers, baby powder, baby lotion, a disposable pad, a resuable protective bed pad, and my favorite pacifier. I am in hopes that she will dig though it one of these days. She did tell me when I told her about my incontinence that when she had every one of her 3 kids that she had stress incontinence during her pregnacy. And one of her kids is mentaly challenged he wetted the bed until he was 10 years old. So she fully understands incontinence. She has been maried twice and both of her husban were abusive to her and her kids. I think she sees that I would never lay a hand on anyone of her kids and to her there for I think she will put up with my incontinence in trade of having someone nice in her life. Oh one other thing she is a nurse/scrub tech at the local hospital too.

Now a little about me... I am manly a DL. In the last few years I have become AB. I have always liked the smell of baby powder and lotion and that hole baby smell. A few years ago I read a little story about a DL that went out and bought some toys and a pacifier and a bottle and just over night became ABDL and I thought hmm. So I went and did just that. I love sleeping with my stuff toys and my pacifier. I just recently got me a onesies and I love it so I have ordered me some more. it does help me keep my diapers up at night and my hands out of my diaper at night. I do have a little bit of control of my incontince. if I sit with my penis up I will hold a little urine util I get up. the same with I sleep if I have an erection in bed I can hold a little urine for a while but for get it if I get up. The doc says its because I pinch off the ureathra tube when this happens.

Anyways now you know a little bit more about me and her. Now how can I tell her? I will keep you posted on this..

I am also wanting to tell my best friend but I think he may have a clue that I do wear diapers we have know eachother for about 8 years.

Happy diapering,

diaper mike

In your case I think you might have it easier than you think. Just tell her the truth. 'I wear diapers and have for a long time. But the funny part, is that I really like wearing them, and sometimes I like to act kind of like a baby. Maybe it has to do with me finding a way to cope with the situation, maybe I was just born this way, who knows. But I have done some research and found out that there are lots of people out there like me..... blah blah blah.

Wait for the right moment, and just tell her. It doesn't have to be a big deal if you don't want it to be a big deal. And since you already wear diapers, I can't see why it needs to be a big deal.

Hopefully you two have an open communication system. It sure makes any relationship go a lot easier. Being incontinent, she probably has no problem with as it is due to an injury. However being a AB/DL might require more subtle conversations. Feel her our more about it before coming out with your true feelings. Perhaps even after finding out if she is more receptive, then ask her if she knows that there are sites such as this one? She may want to look it over to become for familiar with the AB/DL situation. Take your time, don't rush. Good luck.

I agree with Mr. Otter & DLDad. I have always basically used the lines mentioned above and always with great results. It may seem a tad deceptive to dismiss you being a AB/DL or whatever by playing on the incontinence, but I have found it to be the one which most women will take heart and intialize their nuturing ways.

Many of my past girlfriends and my ex- wife were totally accepting of my baby side. My new wife has been totally accepting of me in both conditions, obviously by the toys under the tree and Christmas day together as mother and child...Now that was fun!

Only you will know when the right time is to tell her, but take Mr. Sea Otters advice as a guideline, I doubt you will go wrong..Unless she isn't that type of person to accept others, and then you didn't need that anyway.

All my girlfriends, I just told. I didn't put all that work in to it.

Most girls are reasonably open-minded.

Only one of my ex-girlfriends had any problem with it, and even she got over it.

Totally agree with diapered witch. Same experiance for me I just told all of them fairly straight forward. A few I did intentiolly lose a bet so I would have to wear a diaper then tell them but not a one of them has ever told me anyhting bad.

I guess if the girl is understanding enough to your feelings and stuff and that it is a part of you. I all depends on how they see it, good, bad, gross, phychotic, linked to pedophilia...etc, which only the first part is true. If you two are simply not close enough to stay together if one thinks the other has a mental issue at first, then chances are that they might not like it. But with explanation, all this really isn't that bad, she only needs to listen and then she can see what it's all about and decide her point of view with all the info.