LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Brother Bully(With Anyone2)

Danny

Liam looks at you "yes we have met before he is my half nephew it's quite interesting actually. I've never really told anyone at school for obvious reasons. I have tried to keep it as hidden as possible. I heard Michael and your mum are planning to get married. Which means he would become your step brother. Don't worry your secret is safe with me I will tell no one at school about it not unless you want me to. I know he can be a handful sometimes but he doesn't mean any harm just look after him for me" Liam says

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod and just go with you and sigh "This is just getting weird. my best friend as my uncle?? That's not how I planned my life, why didn't Michael tell me his brother was called Liam and he went to my school"

"trust me I know how you feel. But you can never really plan life you can to a point but beyond that point is beyond your control. Have you ever asked Michael much about his family?" Liam asks you as he slows down.

Looks at you "why the sudden change of heart?" I say getting a little angry and frustrated. "One minute you're saying you want to shoot some hoops and the next minute you're saying you don't want to play. I don't want to lose you mate.

"yeah I know. I really like basketball as well. Unfortunately even the twice a week training sessions she doesn't like.I would rather not talk about it though. Everytime I think about it I feel like I'm really letting the whole team down." Liam says looking at you.

I sigh and look at you "what's there to tell, he's an 8yr old who wears diapers, his dad spoils him. He's your nephew, why didn't you tell me this before?"

(sorry for the late replies, I have also replied to the why did my parents invite you to stay role play)

"He's a lot more interesting than you think , trust me I used to think the exact same thing when I met him the first couple of times

"I've not even changed him yet. I'm really worried about doing that. I don't even know how to change a diaper?? Yet alone on an 8yr old?"

"Mom said I have to help out more"