LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Brother Bully(With Anyone2)

Danny

Dan was 12yrs old, he was an only child with a mom who gave him everything, but something was about to change in his life.

Unbeknown to him, his mom was engaged to someone, and it was the dad of a boy at his school, someone whom

Edited by Danny
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan heads home, it was a Friday, and all he wanted to do was sit in front of the TV with a pizza, but when he got to his house, he found there was a removal van outside, he went in to investigate and found someone was sitting in the living room with his mom. The boy, named Scott, who Dan knew a bit from school, was sitting on the sofa, with a man who Dan thought was his dad, and the dad was holding his moms hand. Dan knew something was going on

"mom, what is going on here???" Dan asks wanting to know what was going on.

Dan looks at his mom for a moment, and then glares at Scott.

He heads and sits down next to his mom, whilst giving Michael a strange look. "Are you two, you know, an item?" he asks nervously.

"No, its just that we know each other from school, but we don't really talk to each other" Dan says, trying to hide the main reason he doesn't want his mom seeing Scotts dad.

"What kind of things mom? Are you pregnant??" I ask

"well I am sorry if I got it wrong and offended you I am only going by what the school told me" Michael says.

"I don't take sides and you know it. Yes of course it does but when it comes to bullying I will not take it in his house or anywhere else. Leave Scott alone now before you

"Everybody can be annoying times but you got to learn not to let it get you especially with Scott.I'm sure he doesn't get his own way at school all time. Like I said there may be a punishment for what you have done but it won't be diapers. Well unfortunately he can't help it and it's just

Michael cuddles his son "don't worry about Dan. He just needs time to get used to us being there with him and his mom. I know it's hard but I love daisy and I'm sure you'll love her too. Besides.

Edited by Danny