LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Step Closer

Well, this has been one heck of a good day for me, since I came one step closer to becoming the ab I want to be. I ordered a Nuk5 paci on ebay a couple of weeks ago, and it finally arrived today. I know it's only my first step yet, I'll eventually make the next one, like actually go out and buy anything I may need.

:horse::doctor:

Umm, you already ARE the AB you want to be...that pacifier just makes you better equipped...

now you need to be relaxed enough to wander around a "toys R us" and get some stuff...

:angel_not:

Well, this has been one heck of a good day for me, since I came one step closer to becoming the ab I want to be. I ordered a Nuk5 paci on ebay a couple of weeks ago, and it finally arrived today. I know it's only my first step yet, I'll eventually make the next one, like actually go out and buy anything I may need.

Umm - having stuff like that adds to the experience, but either you are an AB or you are not. Not owning any accessories will not reverse the fact if you are an AB, and owning every AB accessory will not make you one if you are not. - No more then owning ground beef makes you a hamburger. - LOL

But anyway, enjoy it ..:)