LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Sarah took a package of baby wipes out of her purse. She used a couple of them to wipe Abby.

"Because there isn't enough room for a second twin bed in here and because I think you are a very special girl." Sarah said.

Sarah pulled up Abby's training pants but took off her shorts.

"Because I am going to put you down for a nap as soon as we get your bed set up." Sarah said.

Sarah went over to the dresser and pulled it out from the wall a bit. She took out a pack n play that was folded up and a mattress from a travel crib.

"Now baby, I now you are tired. You've been on the bus for over 6 hours without a nap. You're not missing anything. I bet everyone else is taking a nap as well. Remember what I told you earlier? I expect you to do what mama tells you. And that includes taking a nap."

"Now baby, I'm going to take a nap too. Here. I'll prove that everyone is taking a nap too."

Sarah took Abby's hand. She led her over to the door of the cabin and opened it. She moved Abby so she could see outside. There wasn't anyone walking around.

"See? No one is walking around. You aren't missing a thing."

Sarah sighed and frowned back at Abby.

"How about if you get in your bed, I'll let you watch a show on the iPad, then you have to try to go to sleep. Would you do that for me?"

Sarah pulled the iPad out of her bag and at the same time slipped a pacifier into her hand, hiding it in her fist.

"Whatever you want, then I want you to try to sleep."

Sarah lifted Abby into the pack n play, making her lay down on the mattress. She covered her with a pink baby blanket that had a teddy bear on it, except for her arms. Sarah opened the Doc McStuffins show and handed the iPad to Abby. She held the pacifier which had Doc McStuffins on it out in front of Abby.

"I want you to put this in your mouth while you watch the show. It will help calm you down."

Sarah stood up and came over to the pack n play and took the iPad out of it. She patted Abby's bottom.

"Good girl. I'll let you now when you can get up. Don't try to get out by yourself, okay?"

Sarah put the iPad on it's charger and went to bed herself. They had arrived at the camp at about 3:30. Sarah slept until after 5, when there was a knock on the door of the cabin. Sarah got dressed and went to the door. She opened it slightly and peeked outside.

"Come on in, Julie." Sarah said.

Julie entered the room.

Julie looked over and saw Abby in the pack n play.

"I see the baby is in her crib," Julie whispered.

Sarah nodded.

"What was it you wanted to tell me?"

"They are getting ready to serve dinner in the dining hall. If you want, you can go over and eat and get Abby something as well, and I will stay here with her." Julie said.

"Let's wait until she wakes up and ask if she would prefer to go the dining hall or eat here in the room."

Julie looked over and saw Abby sit up. she smiled and came over to the pack n play.

"Hey, baby. I was just telling your mama that they are going to be serving dinner in the dining hall. I offered to stay with you while she went and got food for both of you and brought it back." Julie said.

Sarah came over.

"And I said we should wait until you woke up to see if you would rather go to the dining hall and eat." Sarah said.