LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Becky giggled."Oh, I misunderstood. It will be interesting to see how far Sarah takes making Abby her baby."

Sarah looked over to see how much of the movie was left. When she saw the movie was almost over, they were about a half hour from the camp. Sarah took out the sippy cup from her purse.

"Sorry baby. We've only got a half hour until we get to camp. You can watch an episode of Sofia the first, Doc McStuffins or Dora the Explorer after you drink more of your pop, okay?"

Sarah took the iPad off Abby's lap and handed her the sippy cup.

"Several reasons, baby. First, because Mama said so. When I tell you to do something, I expect you to mind me. Second, because there are just three more sips in your cup. I want it empty before we get to the camp. Third, I want you to stay hydrated. It has been over an hour since you last had anything to drink."

Sarah put the spout of the sippy cup up to Abby's mouth and tipped it up so she could drink from it.

Abby listened to her reasonings. So when it was put in her mouth she sipped the rest because her Mama said so. When she was done she asks "Can I watch Doc McStuffins now please?" Abby asks.

The bus pulled off the highway onto the side road leading to the camp. The road was bumpy and there would be about ten more minutes before they reached camp. Sarah put away her book, but let Abby continue watching the show.

Abby had to go pee again but not as much as before. With each bump her bladder would twitch a little but that was it. She hoped she could hold it long enough. "When we get to camp can I use the potty again?" Abby asks

"After we get settled in our room, I'll put you on the potty. First we need to check in and get our room, and get our schedules for at least the first week."

The bus came to a stop outside the main cabin. The bus driver opened the door and the girls stood up to get off the bus. Sarah made no move to leave as the girls started getting off the bus.

The girls all filed off the bus, leaving just Sarah and Abby. Sarah got Abby out of the car seat and unsnapped the crotch of her shorts, feeling her training pants. She left her shorts unsnapped and got the potty out from under the seat.

"Can you do me a favor and carry the potty for me? I'll get my cases and your duffle bag."

"You're probably right, but that is so adorable. A baby carrying her own potty." Becky said.

The line moved quicker than Sarah thought it was going to, Finally they were at the front of the line. The girl took Sarah's id and checked the books.

"Oh yes, Your in cabin 30D. It's just down this row at the end."

"Miss Abigail Adams is staying in my cabin with me." Sarah said.

The girl checked her records.

"Alright, I'll have her reassigned to your room. Here is the schedule for the first week." The girl said.

Sarah led Abby out of the line.

"Alright, let's go to the room so you can go potty."

Sarah led Abby down to the cabin they would be sharing. When she had signed up for the cabin she had requested a few things that would help her baby Abby, but they weren't out in the open for now. Sarah opened the door and took Abby inside. There was only one single bed in the room, where Sarah put the cases she was carrying and the duffle bag on.