LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Becky took the tray and the dishes over to the trash area. She came back to Mckenna. Becky picked up a napkin and got it wet in a glass of water and wiped the syrup off Mckenna's face.

"Alright baby, let's go see what Ms. West wants, okay?" Becky took Mckenna's hand and helped her stand up.

Sarah started gathering up the dishes to throw them out.

Sarah started getting Abby out of the high chair. Once she was out, Sarah pulled down Abby's pants some and checked her diaper. She pulled up her pants again and handed Abby to Julie.

"Miss Julie, can you take baby back to my room? I want to fix her hair before we go out for the day." Sarah said.

"No problem. Come on, baby girl." Julie cooed, reaching under Abby's shirt and tickling her. She slipped Abby's pacifier back in her mouth. Sarah looked at Mckenna and smiled.

"How about coming to my room with me, both of you? It is more private." Sarah said.

Julie led the way with Abby, playing with her on the way to the cabin. Sarah followed Becky and Mckenna. Becky was holding Mckenna's hand and Mckenna still had her bib on, as did Abby. When they entered the cabin, Julie took Abby over to the bed and sat down on it, holding Abby on her lap. Sarah sat down in a char, motioning for Mckenna to come over to her. When she did, Sarah took Mckenna's hands.

"Okay, first of all, everything that is said in this cabin will stay in this cabin. No one is going to tell anyone else, unless you do. Isn't that right Julie?" Sarah asked.

"That's right. I won't say a word to anyone, I promise. And you know baby here won't say say anything." Julie said, patting Abby's bottom.

"Alright, I see you are wearing the diaper I put on you last night. Did you wet it in your sleep? Let me check it." Sarah said to Mckenna.

Sarah tugged Mckenna's pants down to uncover the diaper. She put her fingers in the diaper and smiled.

"Well you certainly are wet, aren't you. Don't worry, I will get you cleaned up and changed in no time. Are you used to wearing pull ups or diapers during the day?" Sarah questioned.

Sarah removed Mckenna's pants and untaped Mckenna's diaper. She pulled it out and folded it up. Sarah got baby wipes and started cleaning Mckenna. Becky stood close by, smiling as Sarah cleaned up Mckenna.

"Well I think it might be best if you wore a pull up today. I can tell you are upset. I saw you sucking your thumb last night, and I am guessing it's because you are stressed out about camp. A pull up would hide if you have an accident in your pants." Sarah said.

"We were going swimming. Do you have a swim diaper Mckenna can wear in the pool?" Becky asked.

"Yes, I have some for my baby." Sarah replied, finishing up cleaning Mckenna with the baby wipes.

Sarah went to the dresser and got out a swim diaper and came back to Mckenna. She opened it up and held it out in front of Mckenna.

"Okay sweetie, let's get you dressed." Sarah cooed.

Sarah put the swim diaper on Mckenna, followed by her shorts.

"Becky, go ahead and take Mckenna back to your cabin and put her bathing suit on her. I want you to bring Mckenna back here after dinner and I can get her diapered for bed." Sarah ordered.

"Yes ma'am." Becky said.

Becky took Mckenna's hand and led her out the door to their cabin.

Sarah came over to Abby and Julie. Sarah saw that Abby appeared upset.

"What's the matter baby?" Sarah asked.

Becky led Mckenna into the cabin.

"Where is your bathing suit, baby?" Becky asked.

"Are you jealous that I was taking care of Mckenna, baby? There is no reason to be jealous. You are my baby. Mckenna is just having problems and I am trying to help her out. Let's get your hair fixed up." Sarah said.

Sarah got a hair brush and two pony tail holders. She took Abby from Julie and sat down, setting Abby on her lap. She started brushing her hair.

"Let's get my baby all prettied up and then we will go do something outside, okay?" Sarah cooed.

Becky smiled as she changed into her bathing suit. When she was finished she set her clothes on her bed.

"Alright baby, let's go to the pool. I'll get you some floaties when we get there so you don't have to worry about drowning." Becky said.

Becky took Mckenna's free hand and led her out of the cabin.

"Well at least go pee in your diaper. I don't want to take it off until you have used it." Sarah said.

(Thanks princesslivi5)

Becky took Mckenna to the pool. She got some sun screen and started rubbing it all over Mckenna.

"We don't want you to burn, do we baby?" Becky cooed.

Sarah smiled at Abby.

"That's great baby. Now let's get you in a swim diaper and a bathing suit." Sarah cooed.

Sarah took off Abby's wet diaper and cleaned her with baby wipes, then got a pink swim diaper with Nemo on it. She worked it over Abby's feet and pulled it up. Sarah pointed at the Nemo on the front of the diaper.

"Who is that on your swim diaper,

Becky made sure to cover Mckenna's bare skin with the lotion. She smiled as Mckenna continued to suck her thumb. Becky got the floaties and blew them up before sliding them on Becky's arms.

"Alright baby. Time to go swimming. Stay with me in case you need help. If you need to potty let me know and I'll take you so you won't have an accident in the pool." Becky said.

"That's right, baby. It's Nemo. Now let's get your bathing suit on you." Sarah cooed.

Sarah go the one piece bathing suit with Ariel on the front and two rows of ruffles across the seat of the bathing seat. Sarah put the bathing suit on Abby and smiled. The swim diaper peeked out the leg opening of the bathing suit. Sarah put the pacifier in Abby's mouth.

"Alright, let's go show everyone how cute the baby looks." Sarah cooed, picking Abby up in her arms.