LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Abby smiled and slipped the tee shirt over Mckenna's head and pulled it down. She picked up the shorts and held them out for Mckenna to step into.

"Here you go, baby girl. Time to get your pants on." Becky cooed.

Sarah fed Abby the bottle, then sat her up. She laid Abby's head against her shoulder and patted her back.

"Come on, baby. Give mama a burp." Sarah cooed.

Becky pulled the shorts up, snapping the waistband.

"I don't know baby. Why don't we go find out?" Becky cooed, taking Mckenna's hand.

Sarah smiled when Abby burped.

"That's my good baby. Now let's get you dressed for breakfast."

Sarah took Abby's pajamas off, leaving her in just her diaper. She set Abby on the bed and went to the dresser to get an outfit for Abby to wear.

"I think you'll be okay until after breakfast. You've already got your pants on and we are both hungry. No one is going to notice your diaper, baby." Becky said, taking Mckenna's hand.

Sarah took out a pink tee shirt and pink shorts from the dresser. The tee shirt had Pinkiepie, one of the My Little Ponies on the front and the shorts had snaps in the crotch. She brought them over to the bed.

"Alright baby, let's get you dressed." Sarah cooed.

Sarah worked the tee shirt over Abby's head and pulled her hands and arms through the sleeves. She tugged the shirt down to where it was just touching her diaper. She helped Abby lay down and slipped the shorts on her, pulling them up over her diaper. She picked Abby up and took her over to the pack n play and sat her down inside of it.

"Alright baby, play with your toys while mama gets dressed, okay?" Sarah said, giving Abby a kiss on the forehead.

"I just am. Do you think I would let anyone see that you're wearing a diaper, baby? I made sure your shorts covered your diaper and your tee shirt covers the top of your shorts. No one is going to see it." Becky assured Mckenna.

Sarah took off her pajamas and went over to the dresser. She took out the shorts and shirt she was going to wear and put them on. She smiled at Abby and put her socks and shoes on. Sarah came over to the pack n play and picked Abby up.

"Time to put baby's shoes and socks on." Sarah cooed.

Sarah sat Abby down on the floor and put a pair of pink ankle socks on

"Alright fine. But since I wore it all night I don't have to use it do I? I mean I do need to use the toilet soon." She says

Abby giggled when she was tickled. "Yes please." Abby says holding her arms up

"I think it would be best to use it before I take it off of you, baby. We don't want to waste a perfectly good diaper, do we? Try using it breakfast, and I will bring you back here to take it off, okay?" Becky said.

Julie smiled and picked Abby up. She lifted her tee shirt and blew bubbles on her bare tummy.

"I promise." Becky said.

Becky led Mckenna out of the cabin and took her to the dining hall. She brought her over to a table.

"Go ahead and sit down. I'll get our breakfast, okay?" Becky said.

Julie carried Abby into the dining hall. A high chair had been set up at one of the tables.

"Look, there is a special chair for a special baby. I wonder who that can be?" Julie cooed.

Sarah set the diaper bag down at the table.

"Go ahead and get Abby seated and I'll get our breakfast." Sarah said.

"Yes, baby, you can eat now. Here is a spoon. eat with this. I've already cut up your food for you." Becky said, starting to eat her breakfast.

Julie brought over food for Sarah, Abby and herself, giving Sarah the food for Abby and Sarah. She handed Sarah a bottle with juice in it and a glass of juice. Sarah used a fork to break up the food, eggs and pancakes. She scooped up some of the eggs and brought it up to Abby's mouth.

"Okay baby, time to eat your breakfast honey." Sarah cooed.

Becky smiled at Mckenna and started eating her own breakfast. She kept a napkin next to her plate to wipe off Mckenna's face if she started to get messy.

"I thought maybe we could go in the pool today, baby. Doesn't that sound good? Of course you need to do something first. You remember what we talked about in the cabin? I hope you need to pee soon." Becky said.

Sarah scooped up more eggs and pancakes and fed Abby. When Abby's plate was empty, she handed Abby the bottle of juice.

"Okay baby, I need you to hold your bottle for mama so she can eat breakfast now, okay?" Sarah cooed.

McKenna smiled back and went back to eating the only thing the would get messy on her face was syrup. There was a little bit if syrup on her bib and some crumbs from the eggs and sausage.

"I don't know. I didn't ask. I'll take you over there as soon as you empty your cup, baby." Becky said, shrugging her shoulders.

Sarah saw Abby was almost done with her juice.

"Someone is a thirsty baby. Would you like some more juice?" Sarah asked.