LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

McKenna put her thumb in her mouth thinking of a dare. She's took her thumb out "I dare you to sing the little tea pot song and do the movements. If you don't you have to do what I want all day tomorrow."

"Alright, I can do that." Becky said.

Becky stepped over in front of Mckenna.

"I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout."

Becky made the handle with one of her arms, and the spout with the other.

"When I get all steamed up, here me shout 'Tip me over and pour me out." Becky leaned over to the side which had the spout.

"Alright." Becky said. She thought about it for a minute.

"I dare you to take your pajama bottoms off for the rest of the night and leave your diaper out in the open where I can see it. If you don't do it, you have to drink three more glasses of juice before going to bed." Becky said.

"Erm..." McKenna seemed nervous to do so but she didn't want to drink so much before going to bed. "Fine." McKenna says. She got up and took off her PJ pants, and sat down. Her babyish diaper out in the open. "I say one last round then we head to bed... Unless you'd like to go to bed now. I don't mind." McKenna says.

Becky smiled as McKenna took off her pajama bottoms, revealing her diaper.

"We can go to bed now. Would you like me to tuck you in?" Becky asked.

(Storm just knocked out the internet here. I don't want to use all my data, so I'll reply again when the Wi-Fi is back)

Becky climbed in her own bed and watched to see if Mckenna would suck her thumb to fall asleep. She slept through the night.

(still don't have wifi where I live. I am able to get online elsewhere to reply now, but it is only temporary. hope to get my wifi back soon. Will try to answer once a day at least until then.)

(wifi is back for now)

Becky fell asleep and slept through the night. She woke up early the next morning and changed into the clothes she was going to wear for the day.

Sarah woke up and came over to the pack n play. She checked Abby's diaper before waking her up.

"Hey baby, time to wake up." Becky called out, coming over to Mckenna's bed.

Sarah shook Abby's arm.

"Time to wake up baby Mommy needs to change your diaper and get you dressed." Sarah cooed.

"Why don't you let me help you, honey. I'll pick out something for you to wear." Becky said to Mckenna.

Sarah got a clean diaper and then untaped Abby's diaper. She lifted Abby's legs and pulled the diaper out and cleaned Abby with baby wipes.

"Someone was a wet little baby, wasn't she?" Sarah cooed.

Sarah slipped the diaper under Abby and sprinkled baby powder on her. She lowered Abby's legs and fastened the tapes. She fixed a bottle of formula as Abby stayed asleep.

"It's okay, baby, I'll be glad to do it. Go ahead and take off your pajamas and then I'll help you get dressed." Becky said.

Becky went over to the dresser and picked out a pair of shorts and a shirt for Mckenna to wear.

Sarah lifted Abby from the pack n play and sat down on her bed. She gently pulled the pacifier out of Abby's mouth and bounced her on her knee.

"Come on baby, wake up. Mama has some num num's for you." Sarah cooed, bringing the nipple of the bottle to Abby's mouth.

"I know you know, baby, but you are tired. Just let me do it, okay? Hold your arms up so I can put your shirt on you." Becky said.

Sarah smiled as she cuddled Abby as she drank her bottle.

"After you finish your bottle, mama will dress you and then get ready herself so we can go to the dining hall for breakfast." Sarah cooed.