LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

"Do you think you can go almost twelve hours without peeing? Because I am not taking that diaper off of you until right before we go to breakfast. Or after. It depends." Becky giggled.

Becky came over and felt the diaper.

"Look at babyish it is. And you smell like Abby does all the time now." Becky said.

"It won't be all the time. I don't have to go pee when I'm asleep. I'll be able to hold it. It better be before cause that it wasn't part of the deal to wear it during breakfast." McKenna says.

"Well you haven't gone pee in awhile, honey. There is a good chance you will either before you go to bed or during the night." Becky said.

"You can pull your pajama bottoms up if you want now that I've seen your diaper."

Becky thought for a minute.

"Not that I can remember. I study hard for tests so I don't need to cheat on exams." Becky said.

She smiled at how cute Mckenna looked sucking her thumb Becky took the top off the sippy cup and handed it to Mckenna.

"Here you go. Go ahead and drink your juice, honey."

"Yeah, maybe." Becky agreed.

Becky took Mckenna's hand and led her out of the cabin. They walked over to the dining hall and went inside. Becky took Mckenna over to the table.

"Go ahead and sit here and I will get the ice cream, baby." Becky said.

Becky picked up a napkin and tucked it in Mckenna's pajama top.

"We don't want your pajamas to get all sticky, do we?"

"Alright, I'll be right back. Stay right here." Becky said.

Becky went up and got two small bowls of ice cream and a couple of glasses of soda. She brought them back to the table and set them down. Becky sat down next to Mckenna.

"There we go. I thought you might want something to drink after the ice cream." Becky said.

Becky smiled as she watched Mckenna eat her ice cream. She looked down and saw the diaper peeking out from above the top of the pajama bottoms. She finished her own ice cream and started drinking her soda.

Becky took her time finishing her ice cream, letting Becky sit there drinking her juice. She picked up another napkin and wiped off Mckenna's face around her mouth.

"There we go. You had ice cream all around your mouth, baby."

"Good. I wasn't sure the ice cream would agree with you since we are eating it right before bedtime. Are you ready to head back to our cabin?" Becky asked, taking the napkin from Mckenna's neck.