LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Abby cuddled close and started to suckle down the warm formula. She wished it wasn't bedtime so soon but if she didn't go to sleep soon she'd be tired tomorrow

(McKenna and Becky? I had an idea that Becky could dare McKenna to go ask their teacher to get a diaper change and she has to wear it for the rest of the night. If she doesn't go along with it she has to use a binky in front of everyone the

Sarah smiled at Abby and patted her bottom as she drank her bottle.

"Do you like being mama's baby girl?" Sarah cooed.

(I forgot to post theirs last time. That sounds like a good idea. I think they will maybe start with something innocent first though)

"Alright, truth or dare then?" Becky asked Mckenna.

"That's good because mama loves having her baby girl. Come on baby, drink a little faster. You need to go to bed," Sarah said, patting Abby's bottom.

"Alright, dare it is. I dare you to drink all the juice in this sippy cup without taking off the lid. If you don't do it, you have to suck your thumb until bedtime." Becky said with a smile.

Sarah smiled as Abby started to drink faster. She patted Abby's bottom as she cuddled with her.

"Okay, good. But you have to empty the cup." Becky said, handing Mckenna the sippy cup.

Sarah saw Abby was having problems and quickly pulled the nipple out of her mouth. She used a burp rag to wipe off the milk that was running down Abby's mouth and chin. She lifted Abby to her chest, laying her head against a cloth diaper she had placed on her shoulder and started rubbing and patting Abby's back

"it's okay, baby. Just relax and let the gas come up for mama."Sarah cooed softly.

"Take your time, Mckenna. I know it's not easy the first time you use a sippy cup, is it? It takes practice, doesn't it?" Becky said.

"That's my good baby." Sarah cooed as she cuddled with Abby."Alright, it's beddy-bye time, baby."

Sarah stood up and walked over to the pack n play and laid her inside on her back. She slipped a pacifier in Abby's mouth and covered her with a blanket before kissing her cheek.

"Night-night."

Becky sighed and took the cup. She smiled at how cute Mckenna looked sucking on her thumb. She took out her phone and took a picture of her.

"Okay, I guess it's my turn. I pick truth, if you can speak around your thumb." Becky giggled.

"All babies need a full nights sleep. Just close your eyes and go to sleep, baby."

"Is that the truth question? I am babying you because I saw how Sarah is babying Abby and you didn't really care, so I am treating you like Sarah treats Abby. Satisfied?"

"No baby. It's bedtime. Baby needs to sleep. No uppy." Sarah said.

"A dare, huh? Okay, let me think." Becky said.

Becky tapped her mouth as she tried to think of a good dare. A smile came across her face.

"I dare you to go over to Sarah's cabin and get her to diaper you, and then you have to wear the diaper the rest of the night until tomorrow. If you don't do it, you have to suck on a pacifier tomorrow in front of everyone." Becky grinned.

Sarah smiled when Abby pouted, then laid down. She heard a knock on her door and opened it. She was surprised to see Mckenna standing there, sucking her thumb. She had no idea that Mckenna had babyish tendencies.

"Hello honey. You're Mckenna, Right? come in. What do you need?" Sarah asked, gently bringing Mckenna into the cabin.

McKenna was really nervous to ask her this. After all if she said yes to diapering her, Sarah would see her private place. McKenna took her thumb out not sure how to ask with her thumb in. "Um.. I feel really weird asking you this.. but could you change a diaper on me?" McKenna asks.

Sarah thought maybe Mckenna had a bedwetting problem that she didn't know about and was nervous to ask for a diaper.

"Aw, of course I will, honey. It's really brave of you to come ask for one. There's nothing to be ashamed about. Now let's take off your pajama bottoms and get a diaper on you." Sarah cooed.

Sarah tugged down Mckenna's pajama bottoms and panties and lifted her onto the bed. She got out a diaper and unfolded it. She lifted Mckenna's legs and slid the diaper under her.

Sarah got the baby powder and sprinkled it on Mckenna. She pulled the diaper up and taped it on snugly. She picked Mckenna up and stood her on the bed. Sarah checked the diaper for snugness, then got the pajama bottoms. She slipped them on Mckenna and pulled them up. She set Mckenna's panties aside.

"Alright, there you go. If you want, you can sleep with Abby in her crib so if you wet your diaper, no one else will know." Sarah said.

"Well Becky is probably waiting for me. I can make the walk in the morning if I have an accident.. " McKenna told her. She didn't know what Becky would think if she didn't come back.

Sarah pulled out another diaper and handed it to Mckenna.

"Then take this with you in case you have an accident. I'm sure Becky can put it on you. If not, you can come and wake me up. Have a good night."

Sarah led Mckenna over to the door and let her out.