LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Sarah stared down at Abby, smiling. She couldn't believe how cute her baby was. She ran her fingernail gently over Abby's arms.

Julie took a picture of Sarah and Abby laying on the bed.

Becky sighed.

"How about we go back to our room since we finished dinner?"

Since it wasn't quite Abby's bedtime, Sarah decided to wak her after an hour. She rubbed the back of Abby's pull up.

"Wake up, baby. It isn't bedtime yet. How would you like to play with mama?" Sarah asked.

"First we need to get you in a diaper since we aren't going anywhere for the rest of the night." Sarah said.

Sarah got a diaper and while Abby was still on the bed, she took off her pull up and slipped the diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder on her and fastened the diaper closed. Sarah pulled Abby up to a sitting position.

Abby pouted when she was told she had to be put into a diaper. That meant of she had to go, it had to be in her diaper. She stopped pouting though after she was changed and asked what she wanted play.

"Alright, we can play peek-a-boo, baby. I'll get your blanket out of your crib and you can hide under that." Sarah said.

Sarah went over to the pack n play and took out a pink baby blanket. She came back and covered up Abby's head with it.

"Where is my baby at? Is she gone? I don't see her!" Nancy said in a tone as if she was talking to a baby.

"Ha! I think I hear my baby. Let's see if I can find her." Sarah said.

Sarah pulled the blanket off of Abby.

"Peek-a-boo! I see you!" Sarah said with a giggle.

Sarah threw the blanket back over Abby.

"Oh, where did she go? My baby is gone again!" Sarah cooed.

Julie came back in the room and took out her phone. She took a video of Sarah and Abby playing peek-a-boo.

"Uh-oh. Where is my baby hiding? She's not in her crib. I don't see her anywhere." Sarah said, sounding concerned.

Becky took Mckenna back to their cabin, holding her hand on the way. She let it go when they got there.

"Let's get in our pajamas since we aren't going anywhere the rest of the night."

"Hmm, I think I hear her giggling. All I see is this lumpy blanket. Could it have eaten my baby? Let me see," Sarah said.

Sarah tugged the blanket over Abby's head, uncovering her.

'There she is! Peek-a-boo! The blanket monster did eat you! It's a good thing mama was here to rescue you, isn't it?" Sarah cooed.

Becky changed into her regular pajama's and watched Mckenna to see what she was going to wear.

Sarah tickled Abby.

"What do you want to play now? You better hurry and tell me, or the tickle monster is going to attack." Sarah said, waving her hands in front of Abby.

Becky sat down on her bed after Mckenna got changed.

"Do you want to play a game or something?" Becky asked.

"Alright, we can Pat-a-cake." Sarah agreed. "Hold your hands up."

"Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man..."Sarah began, doing the motions for it,

Becky thought,. "How about I spy, or truth or dare?"

"Alright. I'll hold you while you drink your bottle, then you have to get in your crib for night-night." Sarah said.

Sarah got a baby bottle with formula in it. She sat down on the side of the bed and pulled Abby onto her lap. She pulled her close to her and held the nipple against her mouth.

"Here we go, baby." Sarah cooed.