LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Sarah rolled Abby onto her back again and untaped her diaper. She took it off and cleaned Abby with baby wipes. Sarah got a pull up and slipped it on Abby and pulled it into place. She slipped a pair of shorts on her over her pull up, then picked her up, holding her. She patted Abby's bottom and kissed her cheek.

"How about we get something to eat, baby?" Sarah cooed, slipping a pacifier in Abby's mouth.

Abby whined and squirmed as she was getting changed into a pull up. She stopped whining when getting something to eat was mentioned. She nodded at Sarah and suckled her paci.

Julie held the door open as Sarah carried Abby out of the cabin. They walked over to the dining hall and entered. Sarah carried Julie over to an empty table and waited for Julie to put a booster seat in one of the chairs. Sarah sat Abby in the booster seat and fastened her belt. She took out a bib and tied it around Abby's neck.

"Of course, silly. We wouldn't want baby to sit here by herself, do we?" Julie said with a smile.

Sarah went up to the line and Becky followed her. Sarah got chicken for herself and Julie. She got vegetables and a dessert as well. She gave the worker behind the counter some chicken and vegetables and asked her to puree the food. Once that was ready, Sarah put all the food on a tray, then filled a baby bottle with juice.

"It's exactly the same food I'm having, chicken and vegetables. I just mixed them together so it would be easier for you to eat. How about a bite?" Sarah cooed.

Sarah scooped some of the pureed food with a small spoon and brought it up to Abby's mouth.

Becky sighed.

"Alright feed yourself, but your drink is already in the cup, so I am not going to get another cup. If you keep fussing, I'll put you to bed early." Becky said.

Sarah slipped the spoonful into Abby's mouth.

"There we go, big girl." Sarah cooed.

"Not if you are a good girl." Becky said.

Becky watched to see if Mckenna drank anything.

"What a good baby!" Sarah cooed.

Sarah kept feeding Abby the pureed food.

Becky picked up the sippy cup.

"You need to drink something, Mckenna. Open up and start drinking."

Sarah finished feeding Abby the pureed food, then set the spoon down. She picked up the baby bottle and handed it to Abby.

"Can you show mama what a big girl you are and hold your bottle while mama eats her dinner?" Sarah said.

"Fine. I will bring the cup with us for when you are thirsty. Would you rather I get a bottle from Sarah?" Becky said.

Sarah was looking at her food when Abby dropped the bottle. She heard it hit the floor and looked over and saw Abby hit her head. Sarah dropped her silverware and stood up. She took Abby out of her chair and hugged her. She looked her over.

"Are you okay, baby?" Sarah asked with concern.

"Then drink your juice out of the cup, honey." Becky said.

"Alright, baby." Sarah cooed.

Sarah stood up holding Abby in her arms. Julie gathered up the baby bottle and whatever else they would be taking back to the room, then followed Sarah out of the hall. They went back to the cabin and Sarah laid Abby down on the bed. She tugged off her shorts, leaving her in her tee shirt and pull up. She moved Abby further up on the bed and laid down next to her. Julie handed Sarah the baby bottle.

"Would you like to drink your bottle now, baby?" Sarah asked.

Sarah smiled at Abby as she drank her bottle.

"You're going to be drinking out of your bottle all the time now, baby. That means when we eat dinner in the dining hall or whenever. I know you are a bit shy about doing it, but you need to get used to it. Mama won't let anyone make fun of you."

Sarah ran her fingers down Abby's chest as she drank her bottle.

Abby looked at Sarah as talked and listened to her. She knew Sarah wouldn't let them but they would make fun of her behind her back. She knew that much. Abby continued to drink her milk.