LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Julie carried Abby over to a bag that had books in it and found the 3 little pigs. She sat down in the chair and put Abby on her lap. She opened the book and held it so that Abby could see the pages and started reading.

"Yes the wolf is scary, isn't he baby? And what does he do to the first and second little piggie's houses?" Julie asked.

Sarah woke up and was watching Julie read the story to Abby.

"That's right. But the wolf doesn't give up, does he? He goes to the brick house but the piggies refuse to let him in. He huffs and he puffs and he tries to blow the house down, but it doesn't work, does it? What does the wolf do then?" Julie asked, turning the pages in the book and lets Abby see.

"You don't remember? Let's look." Julie turned the page and showed Abby the picture.

"After the wolf couldn't huff or puff the brick house down, he decided to climb up on the roof and come down the chimney. If he got in the house, the piggies would be eaten for sure, wouldn't they?" Julie said, pointing to the wolf on the chimney.

"Well the piggies had an idea. They saw the wolf trying to climb to the roof of their house. They started a fire in the fireplace and put on a pot of water. It didn't take long for the water to start boiling. Well when the wolf came down the chimney, he fell into the pot of boiling water and the piggies lived happily ever after." Julie closed the book and kissed Abby's cheek.

Sarah got up and came over to Julie. She picked up Abby in her arms and started walking around with her, rocking her and patting her bottom.

"I think my baby girl didn't go to sleep, did she? Mama isn't happy with you. Why don't you close your eyes and try to sleep while I am holding you, okay?" Sarah cooed.

Abby whined her eyes watered. She didn't wanna sleep. Even though she was tired, she'd deny it. She looked at Julie thinking she could convince mama to get her out of a nap.

Julie saw Abby look at her and came over to Sarah.

"Let me hold her. I almost had her asleep. Do you have a bottle of milk?" Julie asked.

Sarah got Julie a bottle of milk. Julie took the bottle and carried Abby back to the chair. She sat down and cradled Abby on her lap. She slipped the nipple in Abby's mouth.

"Rock a bye baby, in the treetops..." Julie started to sing softly.

Abby started to cry softly. No this wasn't what she wanted. Abby pouted when the bottle was slipped in her mouth but started to suckle anyways cause she wasn't going to win this.