LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Sarah got a bottle with juice in it and set it front of Abby.

"I want you to drink from a bottle now. It isn't that much different than a sippy cup. Just put the nipple in your mouth and suck on it like you did the spout on your sippy cup. Will you do that for mama?"

"But sippy cups are for big girls, right? and you are mama's baby. Now go ahead and stick the nipple in your mouth and drink for mama. You like making mama happy, don't you?" Sarah cooed.

Sarah smiled and patted Abby's bottom.

"Isn't drinking out of a bottle better than drinking out of a sippy cup? You get to sit on mama's lap. From now on you can have a bottle when you are in the cabin. You can still drink out of your sippy cup when we eat in the dining hall if you want to."

• Like 1

Sarah let Abby finish the bottle, then took it out of her mouth and set it aside.

"That's a good girl. I'll let you nurse again before putting you down for the night, baby." Sarah cooed.

Julie smiled and came over and tickled Abby's tummy.

"Is the baby's tummy full?"

"I'm going to let Julie put a diaper on you before you get in your crib. I want to rest for awhile and it will be better if you didn't disturb me, baby."

Julie lifted Abby off of Sarah's lap and got a diaper. She laid Abby on the floor next to the pack n play.

"Alright baby, let's get you in a diaper."

Sarah sighed. "Alright, I'll do it this time, but you need to let Julie diaper you as well."

Sarah came over and knelt down next to Abby. She removed her panties and lifted her legs. She slid the diaper under her and sprinkled baby powder on Abby before fastening the diaper closed. She lifted Abby up and set her in the pack n play. She pulled several toys over in front of Abby. She slipped a pacifier in Abby's mouth.

"Now be a good girl for Julie while mama naps." Sarah kissed Abby's cheek.

Sarah smiled at Abby and went over to her bed. She laid down and closed her eyes. Julie pulled a chair close to the pack n play so she could watch Abby.

"Do you want me to play with you, baby?" Julie cooed softly.

Julie smiled and picked up Abby's foot. She wiggled her big toe.

"This little piggie went to Market, this little piggle stayed home." Julie cooed wiggling the next toe.

"This little piggie had roast beef, this little piggie had none." Julie wiggled the next two toes.

"And this little piggy....Went wee wee wee all the way home." Julie said, wiggling the last toe and then tickling Abby's foot.