LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

"I know baby, but babies can't really help when they pee or poop, can they? That's why they wear swim diapers." Sarah cooed.

"Well, mama wants to lay here and get some sun, and baby isn't allowed in the water without mama. Would you like your pacifier?" Sarah asked.

Sarah sunned herself for about a half hour. She sat up and looked at Abby. She looked at her watch.

"Dinner is in about an hour. Let's go swimming for a bit, then we need to go back to the cabin to change. I don't want to go to dinner in our swim suits."

Sarah stood up and picked Abby up, kissing her cheek.

Sarah took a close look at Abby and saw she was sunburned.A

"I'm sorry, baby. I forgot to put sunblock on you, and now you are burned. Let's go back to the cabin and I'll rub some lotion on you to make you feel better, okay?" Sarah cooed.

Sarah picked Abby up and carried her back to the room. Julie followed them. Sarah took Abby's swim suit off of her and her swim diaper and laid her on her bed. She got the bottle of lotion and started rubbing it on Abby, covering her entire body from her neck down, then rubbed some on her face, making sure to stay away from her eyes.

"How does that feel, baby? Why don't you lay here for a bit. Let me know if you need to potty though." Sarah said.

Sarah let Abby rest for awhile. Finally it was time for dinner. Sarah decided it would be better if Abby stayed where she was.

"Julie can you watch my baby while I get supper for both of us?"

"Sure, no problem." Julie said.

Sarah left the cabin. Julie got a baby bottle with water in it and came over to Abby.

"Are you thirsty, baby?" Julie cooed.

"You need to learn how to drink out of a bottle for your mommy, baby. Sucking on a nipple isn't much different than drinking out of a sippy cup. I'll go ahead and put your water in a sippy cup though." Julie said.

Julie took the top off the bottle and the sippy cup, pouring the water in the sippy cup. She handed the sippy cup to Abby.

"Here you are baby."

"You're welcome, baby." Julie said with a smile.

Sarah returned after a bit with dinner for Abby and herself. She set it down on a table away from the bed a bit.

"Are you hungry, baby?"

Sarah showed Abby the plastic divided plate with the pureed meal that she had made for Abby.

"I fixed you the same food I'm having, but I put it in the blender just for you. There's chicken, peas and mashed potatoes. If you are a good baby and finish all your dinner, then I'll let you have some chocolate cake."

Sarah tied a bib on Abby and sat her on her lap. She scooped up some of the pureed food and brought it up to Abby's mouth.

Sarah slipped the spoon into Abby's mouth and let her take the food. She pulled the spoon out and dipped it in the puree and waited for Abby to finish swallowing what she had in her mouth.

"How does that taste, baby?"

"You'll get used to it, baby. You know, you can eat what mama eats when it's pureed like this. Otherwise mama would have to pick out something else for you to eat." Sarah cooed.

Sarah kept feeding Abby the pureed food. Julie took out her phone and took a picture of Sarah feeding Abby.

"Something different, that's all. Mama just thought you would like to eat the same food she had. If you want something different next time, I'll see what I can do. It was easier to puree this food though." Sarah said.

Sarah kept feeding Abby until the dish was empty. She picked up a napkin and wiped off Abby's face.

"There you go baby. Now how about something to drink?"