LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

"I don't know, we'll have to see." Becky said.

Becky led Mckenna over to a table where several other girls were sitting. She found two empty seats and brought Mckenna over to them.

"Alright, lets sit here and see what is going on."

"Hi everyone. You all can call me Cindy. I am the arts and crafts teacher. Today since it's the first day, some of you might not know each other since there are multiple schools here camping. I want us all to do a get to know each other activity firstly." Cindy went over to a desk and grab a medium sized ball.

"Oh and if you've gone, you may sit down" Cindy says

"Jessa, 13, I have 7 siblings." Jessa tossed the ball to McKenna.

"I'm McKenna, I'm 13, and I broke my pinky toe a couple years ago, it's the only bone I've ever broke in my life." McKenna says and tossed it to a boy she didn't know

Becky went and sat down and listened as the rest of the campers introduced themselves. She waited for McKenna to come back to her seat.

Sarah sat up in bed and watched Abby sleep.

McKenna sat back down in her seat. It took ten minutes to get through everyone in the room.

"Alright. Now today I was thinking we can free paint. The supplies are in the back. 2 people at your group table can go and grab papers, paint brushes, cups and paints. You can paint anything you want and when you're done. You may present it to everyone." Cindy smiled

"Okay, then you'll need green paint, blue paint, brown paint, orange paint, yellow paint and white paint for now." Becky said.

Becky set some cups down in front of Mckenna and filled them with the paint. She gave her some water to wash her brush out with as well.

"We better get you an apron or something so you don't get paint on your clothes."

Becky smiled at Cindy. "Thank you."

Becky went back to the closet and found the aprons. She looked them over and found the most childish one for Mckenna and a regular one for herself. She brought them back to the table.

"Okay, stand up so I can put the apron on you." Becky said to Mckenna.

Becky shrugged and set the apron down on Mckenna's lap.

"I was just trying to be helpful," Becky said.

Becky put an apron on herself and sat down in a chair next to Mckenna.

Sarah saw Abby waking up. She stood up and came over to the playpen.

"Did someone wake up from her nap?" Sarah cooed.

Sarah rubbed Abby's stomach and checked her diaper.

"Aw, what a good baby you are for mama. Did you pee in your sleep or were you awake?"