LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

"Well finish up. We need to get back to the room so you can take your nap."

Becky took a couple more pictures with her phone, noticing the pull up was peeking out above her shorts. She showed it to Mckenna.

"Look what's sticking out of baby Abby's shorts."

"Alright baby." Sarah said, picking up a piece of the sandwich and sticking it up to Abby's mouth.

Becky sighed and rolled her eyes. She couldn't understand why Mckenna wasn't as excited about the pictures of Abby as she was.

Sarah smiled at Abby. She took her bib off and stood up. Sarah unfastened Abby and lifted her from the booster seat, setting her on the floor. Sarah took Abby's hand.

"Alright, baby, let's get back to our cabin. Wave bye-bye to everyone." Sarah ordered.

"I know, but it's easier if I just did rather than explain where your food was on your face, honey."

Becky smiled at Abby and waved back at her, as did several of the other campers.

"Bye-bye baby," Becky said.

Sarah led Abby out of the dining hall.

"Did you pee in your training pants yet, baby?" Sarah asked.

"That's too bad. I'm really disappointed. I guess it's for the best though, as you are going to wear a diaper for your nap. You can just wet your diaper then." Sarah said.

Sarah took Abby into the cabin and then took off her shorts, leaving her in just her pull up and tee shirt.

Sarah sat down and lifted Abby onto her lap.

"You need to get used to wetting your pull up or diaper, baby. You'll be doing that a lot for mama. Just relax and let it out, baby girl."

Sarah rubbed Abby's stomach.

"Alright. Maybe we could make something to take home with us." Becky said.

Sarah sighed seeing that Abby was still having trouble. She stood up and carried Abby over to the potty and sat her down on it.

"Now close your eyes and imagine you are peeing in the potty. I want you to learn how to pee your pull up or diaper without needing to sit on the potty though."

"Good girl, baby."

Sarah took off Abby's pull up, then lifted her onto the bed. She got a diaper and slid it under Abby and sprinkled baby powder on her. She fastened the diaper and then took her to the pack n play, setting Abby inside. She slipped the pacifier in Abby's mouth.

"Alright, go ahead and lay down. I'll let you know when you can get up."

Sarah got out her bathing suit and Abby's as well. For Abby she had a one piece bathing suit with the Little Mermaid on the front and a swim diaper. She laid down on her bed to rest as well.

Becky threw her trash out and came back to Mckenna. Are you about done?"

Sarah looked over and saw Abby was asleep and smiled.

Becky got up and picked up Mckenna's trash and took it to the trash can. She came back over to Mckenna.

"Alright, let's go." Becky said, taking Mckenna's hand and starting towards the door.

"I know you could have, honey. I just thought I would do you a favor." Becky says.

Becky walked out onto the campgrounds and took Mckenna over to the arts and crafts room. She opened the door to let Mckenna in first.