LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

"Because that is what mama wants. You're my baby, right? It's been awhile since you've used the potty. I guess it wouldn't do any good to ask if you had to go pee or poop now, since there isn't a potty or toilet within two miles of where we are at right now."

Sarah smiled at Abby and patted her bottom. She bounced Abby in the carrier as they continued to walk. A deer came close to the hiking trail.

"Look baby! There's Bambi!" Sarah cooed.

"Maybe I can get you a Bambi stuffed animal at the camps store. Would you like that, baby girl?" Sarah cooed.

Sarah patted Abby's bottom through the baby carrier and continued to walking. There was about a half hour left of the hike.

"Go ahead and use your pull up, baby. It will be good practice for when you are wearing your diaper. After all, babies don't always use their training potty, even if it's close by, do they. You said you wanted to be mama's baby, didn't you?" Sarah cooed, rubbing Abby's back.

"Alright. Let's get you out of the carrier then. You're rested enough to walk with mama's help, right?" Sarah cooed.

Sarah knelt down and Julie undid the straps of the baby carrier from behind Sarah. Sarah lowered the carrier with Abby in it and gently pulled her out. As she did, Abby's shorts pulled down slightly, showing off her pull up. Sarah tugged the shorts up and patted Abby's bottom. She took Abby's hand and led her over to the dining room. There were several campers there, including Becky. Abby still had her pacifier in her mouth. Becky took out her phone and took a picture of Abby.

"How about I get you a sandwich and some juice in your sippy cup?" Sarah offered.

Sarah took Abby over to the line to get the food. She looked over the sandwich choices and then over at Abby.

"They have egg salad sandwiches, tuna salad sandwiches and peanut butter and jelly. Which kind of sandwich would you want?"

Sarah took Abby's pacifier out of her mouth so she could answer.

Sarah slipped the pacifier in her pocket and put the tuna salad sandwich on the tray along with a pint of juice and got the sippy cup. She poured the juice into it, then got her food. She carried the tray over to the table, holding Abby's hand. Sarah set the tray down on the table. She lifted Abby up and sat her down in the booster chair, buckling her in. She sat down next to Abby and Julie sat down on the other side. Sarah cut Abby's sandwich up and set it in front of her, along with the sippy cup.

"There you go baby. Don't forget you need to pee your pull up for me."