LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

"Yeah. " Abby says. She enjoyed seeing all animals and learning about them. But by the third mile she was getting tired though tried not to show it

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

Sarah saw Abby was tiring, but decided to wait until Abby said something to her.

"Just a minute, baby. Let's get some water."

Sarah took off her back pack and opened the flap. She took out a water bottle and a sippy cup with water in it. She handed the sippy cup to Abby.

Sarah took a drink from her water bottle and put them both in the back pack. She took Abby's hand and continued to walk, looking at the animals along the way.

"We've walked a long way, haven't we, baby?"

"No baby. You aren't that heavy and I have a way to carry you that will leave my arms free. How about we go ahead and try it." Sarah said. "Julie I am going to need your help."

Julie came over as Sarah took off her backpack and started looking through it.

"Easy.I'm going to let you rest in a carrier on my chest. Here let me show you."

Sarah took out the baby carrier and had Abby step into it. She pulled it up and pulled it up around Abby's back and shoulders then knelt down. She pulled Abby into a hug and Julie took the straps of the carrier and fastened then over Sarah's shoulder, behind her. Sarah stood up, lifting Abby up in front of her.

"See baby? Now you can ride for the rest of the hike."

• Like 2

"Oh okay. I didn't think you had this or anything." Abby says looking at the carrier she was in. It felt weird to be in at first but she just rested her head on Sarah's shoulder and relaxed.

Sarah smiled and patted Abby's bottom through the carrier.

"Just relax and mama will carry you the rest of the way. You can even go to sleep if you want." Sarah said.

Julie got Abby's pacifier out and offered it to her.

"Here you go baby girl."

• Like 1

Sarah smiled and patted Abby's bottom as she continued the hike. The other campers on the hike looked over and smiled at how cute Abby looked in the carrier with the pacifier in her mouth. After another half hour they reached the half way point and everyone stopped to rest. Julie got a regular bottle of water out for Sarah to drink from her back pack and also the sippy cup in case Abby woke up.

Sarah reached down in the carrier and found the pacifier and pulled it out.

"Are you thirsty baby? Would you like some water? We still have about two more miles to go which should take another hour. We'll be back about lunch time."