LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

"That's why you are going to use the smaller spoon, baby. After tonight, I'll let you use it for all your meals. It will be much easier." Sarah said.

"Do you need any help, baby?" Julie asked, reaching for the baby spoon.

Julie smiled and patted Abby's head.

"Look at you, being a big girl and feeding yourself."

Sarah smiled and watched as Abby ate her ice cream with the baby spoon.

Becky turned and saw Abby with the baby spoon, feeding herself. She took out her phone and took a picture of Abby. She nudged Mckenna.

Sarah turned and looked at Becky and Mckenna. She stroked Abby's hair, tugging lightly on her ponytail.

"Honey, I don't think they are laughing at you. They are probably talking about something that someone else said to them. Now finish your ice cream and we can go back to the cabin and you don't have to worry about them any more tonight."

"You can watch one show, baby, but I need you to get to sleep right away. I want you well rested for the hike." Sarah said.

Julie took Abby's hand. Sarah took Abby's dish to the trash and put the baby spoon in her purse.

"Alright, let's put Abby on the potty." Julie cooed, leading Abby from the dining hall.

They entered the cabin and Sarah shut the door. She got the potty and set it out next to the pack n play.

"Let's get you undressed since you are going to be changed into your pajamas anyway, then you can sit on your potty." Julie said.

Julie took off Abby's shoes and socks, then tugged off her shorts and training pants. She had Abby raise her hands and took off her shirt as well. She took Abby over to the potty and had her sit down.

Sarah got out a yellow pajama top and a disposable diaper and laid it on the bed. She sat down to watch Abby use the potty.

"Come on Abby, go pee for me, baby. Do you have to poopy too?" Julie cooed, rubbing Abby's bare leg.

Julie smiled at Abby as she peed in the potty.

"That's a big girl, going pee in the potty and not your training pants. I'm proud of you and I'm sure your mama is proud of you too."

Julie pulled a couple of baby wipes out to use when Abby was finished. Sarah stood back by her bed, smiling as she watched Abby go potty for Julie.

"Yeah, I can imagine that feels yucky. It's better than wetting big girl panties though."

Julie smiled slipped the baby wipes between Abby's legs and wiped her.

"We wipe front to back, don't we baby?" Julie cooed.

Sarah smiled and sat down on the

Sarah picked Abby up and sat her on her lap.

"Do you remember this afternoon when I put you in your bed for a nap? I told you you weren't to get out of the bed by yourself. Well you are going to be in bed for at least 8 hours tonight, baby. That's a long time, isn't it? What happens if you need to go potty and I'm asleep? You can't get out of the bed, so what should we do?" Sarah asked softly.

"You could do that, but I am a pretty sound sleeper. I doubt I would hear you. It would be a shame if you wet your training pants and your crib mattress, wouldn't it, baby?"

Sarah rubbed Abby's thigh.

"Maybe, but I would be unhappy if you wet your panties. I know you are a big girl and may be able to hold it, but I don't want to take the chance. I have something I want you to wear that would keep your sheets dry if you did wet."

Sarah reached over and picked up the disposable diaper. She unfolded it showing Abby the design on the front.

"See? These would hold all your pee if you wet during the night."

"Having a wet diaper is better than wet training pants, isn't it? No one is going to know that are wearing a diaper beside Julie and myself, and you know we won't tell everyone. Mama wants her baby in a diaper." Sarah said.

Julie got the pacifier out of the pack n play and came over to where Abby was.

"Here baby. I know you are upset. While mama puts your diaper on, why don't you use this. It helped you calm down earlier, didn't it?"

Abby nodded about the pacifier but still didn't want to wear a diaper. "I just, I know you won't tell, I just don't wanna wear one. I don't have accidents at night." Abby couldn't help but whine.