LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

"I know you could, baby, but mama wants to be able to see your adorable face while I eat."

Sarah took out the bib and tied it on Abby.

"Before you say anything, I just want to keep your clothes as clean as possible. You don't want to walk around with food stains." Sarah said.

Sarah looked at the table and shook her head.

"Darn it, I forgot the drinks. Julie can you keep an eye on Abby while I go get drinks. You can start eating, baby. Ask Julie to cut your hot dog up if you want."

"No problem. me and Abby are best buds, aren't we, sweetie?"

Sarah took the sippy cup and went up to the counter. She poured juice into Abby's sippy cup.

"Okay baby."

Julie moved the pieces of hot dog over, leaving an empty spot. She squirted a small pile of ketchup, then moved the plate back in front of Abby. Sarah set a spoon down next to Abby's plate so she could eat, and started eating her own dinner.

"Did you look at the activity sheet for tomorrow, Sarah? I see that there is a 10 mile hike after breakfast. I think I want to try it. It will be good exercise."

"Yes it does. How does that sound to you, Abby? Would you like to go hiking with mama and Julie tomorrow?"

"Well normally I can walk 10 miles in just over two hours, but that's when I am walking by myself. There will be several of us walking though, so it will probably take between three and four hours. We will also be exploring nature along the way. If you don't want to come, I can get Becky or Mckenna to watch you while I'm gone." Sarah said.

Julie watched Abby eat and smile. She ate her own dinner as well.

Sarah smiled and kissed Abby's forehead.

Becky and Mckenna aren't bad. I bet they would be really nice to you if you let them. If you get tired on our hike tomorrow, let me know. I'll figure out something. You won't have to walk the whole way. Now come on and finish your dinner."

Sarah scooped up some macaroni and cheese with a spoon and brought it up to Abby's mouth.

Sarah handed Abby the spoon.

"Go ahead and finish your dinner. Since we are going on the hike right after breakfast, I think we should get to bed soon. What do you think Julie?"

Julie nodded her head.

"Definitely. We don't want to be tired for our hike. We'll be doing a lot of exploring."

Sarah and Julie ate the rest of their dinner.

Sarah smiled at Abby.

"Exactly. I have the perfect outfit for you to wear tomorrow too. It's a yellow tee shirt and short set that has Dora on the front of the shirt, and Boots on the back of the shorts." Sarah said." I even have a back pack you can wear."

"Aw, that is going to be adorable," Julie said, smiling at Abby.

"Because I like picking out your clothes for you. That's what mama's do for their little ones, isn't it? We can go through your duffle bag if you want and we can see if there is anything I like if you want when we go back to the cabin." Sarah said.

"Besides, you're wearing training pants now. You're big girl clothes wouldn't look right over the training pants, would they?" Julie added.

"Yes, they have vanilla baby. I'll get you some, but you have to finish everything you have right now before you can eat it."

Sarah went to the line and got some vanilla ice cream in a small bowl and brought it back to the table. She kept it away from Abby until she was done.

Julie took Abby's sippy cup and refilled it.

Julie took Abby's tray to the trash and Sarah set the bowl of ice cream in front of her. Sarah had put a purple rubber baby spoon in the ice cream.

"Why don't you drink some juice and then you can eat your ice cream?" Sarah cooed at Abby.

"Of course, baby. I got you a new spoon to eat it with." Sarah said.

Sarah set the ice cream in front of Abby. She used her finger to swipe the ice cream and touched Abby's nose with it. Julie smiled and waited for Abby to finish her ice cream.

"Because I don't want you to get a brain freeze. Smaller bites means there is less of chance of that. You've had brain freezes before, right?"

Julie picked up a napkin and wiped off Abby's nose.