LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

"Alright baby. Julie can you help Abby?" Sarah asked.

Sarah started getting her things together. Julie got the shorts and walked over to the pack n play.

"Do you need to use the potty first, honey?" Julie cooed.

"You're Mama is right, baby. We don't want you trying to get out and fall and hurt yourself."

Julie put her hands around Abby and lifted her up over the top of the pack n play. She took her hand and led her over to the potty. Julie tugged Abby's training pants down and helped her sit on the potty.

"Do you just have to pee, or do you need to do poopy too?" Julie asked.

Julie smiled at Abby.

"That's fine baby. It's better to get your pee in the potty than in your training pants, isn't it?

Julie looked over at the pack n play and saw the pacifier.

"Did mama get you a pacifier to sleep with, baby?"

"That's a bummer, huh? But I guess you don't need it while you are actually sleeping, do you? Just while you are actually trying to go to sleep, right?"

Julie got the container of baby wipes and took out two of them, preparing to clean Abby when she finished peeing.

"Yeah, it does that, doesn't it?" Agreed Julie.

Julie knelt in front of Abby and reached between her legs, wiping her. When she was finished she dropped the wipes in the potty and helped Abby to her feet. She pulled the training pants up and patted her bottom. Julie got the shorts and had Abby step into them before pulling them up over the training pants and fastening the snaps at the crotch.

"Okay baby, come here so I can put your shoes and socks on," Sarah ordered, holding up a pair of white socks with Sofia the first on them.

"Aw, you're welcome baby. I'm always happy to help you when your mama is busy." Julie said.

Sarah lifted Abby up and sat her on the bed. She put the socks on her feet and put a pair of light up sneakers on her feet that had Doc McStuffins on them. After fastening the velcro closures,

"Of course. That's why I gave you a choice. I don't want you going with anyone without my permission, is that understood?" Sarah asked.

Julie came over and took Abby's hand. Sarah picked up her purse and checked to make sure she had Abby's sippy cup and bib.

"Let's go see what they are serving for dinner." Julie said leading Abby out of the cabin and over to the dining hall. Several other campers were on their way to the dining hall and saw Julie with Abby. Some of the girls smirked and whispered to each other.

"Lot's of good food, baby. There is macaroni and cheese, potato salad, peas, mashed potatoes and for dessert they have either ice cream or cake." Sarah said.

Julie put her hands around Abby's waist and picked her up so she could see the food on the table.

"Okay baby. I won't force you to eat the potato salad. We all have our likes and dislikes." Sarah said, loading the tray with food for her and Abby.

Julie set Abby down and patted her bottom. She filled her tray,.

"Baby, I am going to need you to hold onto my pocket instead of my hand for now. I am going to have my hands full with my tray. Sorry baby."

Julie took Abby's hand and placed it over the back pocket of her shorts.

"Just hold on right there, okay?"

"OMG! and look at her hair and light up shoes! She looks just like a toddler." Becky laughed.

Becky took out her phone and took a picture of Abby holding onto Julie's pocket.

Julie led Abby over to the table they were going to sit at. She set her tray down and took Abby's hand.

"Alright baby, let's get you in your chair."

Julie lifted Abby into the booster seat in the middle chair and started fastening the straps in front of her.

"Well duh!" McKenna giggled. The whole time Abigail didn't notice them. Abby frowned when she was sat in the booster seat.

"I can still reach the table without a booster..." Abby says meakly