LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family roleplay

Baby_James

Danny still sleeping grunts hard and fills his diaper right up with mushy poop. Really messy poo and he rolls over and it seeps into his bottom. He grins with himself in his sleep as he knows that daddy or mommy will be changing a very messy diaper.

Hailey was relaxing when she heard Liam.

She nudged James." I think you got this one " she says to him.

Hailey just finished making breakfast. She went upstairs to wake Carl. She rubbed his back so he could get up.

" come on buddy so you can get ready for your big day" Hailey says

Carl start to get up more nervous than ever. He walks down stairs with his mom.

Then sits next to Liam . " Liam is really nervous " he says lightly. He couldn't even eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carl felt better about everything. He smiled at his older brother then grabbed a piece of toast.

Hailey looked at the two boys. Then thought adam was still sleeping which was great.

" at least adam isn't crying yet " Hailey said out loud.

Like clockwork Adam wakes up and starts screaming and crying from his crib as he wakes up.

James gets up "I don't mind changing Danny but I'll need help with Adam"

james heads to there room and picks up Danny "phew what did we feed you yesterday" as he takes him over and changes his quite full diaper going through a ton of wipes and powders getting a fresh diaper on him

Hailey sighed and knew it wasn't long before adam was up. She went upstairs to get him.

" hi baby " she says softly. She picks him up and cuddles him.

" let's get you some food " she says bringing him downstairs.

Liam feeds Danny his bottle,

As soon as hes gone he looks up at his brother "more baba more baba"

Liam looks at his little brother "Sorry buddy, that's all for now"

Danny starts to have a tantrum.

Adam laughs loving the airplane noises since that was always his favorite. He stays in his high chair after finishing his bottle tryes to say something but nothing happening." James looks over at him and Hailey "do you ever worry that he's not really talking yet?"

James hears Danny crying and let's Liam handle it since he thinks it would be easy to be a parent

Liam brings Danny over to James

"Dad he won't stop, I think he's having a tantrum, can you deal with it, I am not suree what to do, hes never had one as bad as this before"

Danny begins to scream

Liam steadies himself "Daniel! Get to timeout now, you do not should at me!"

Danny looks at his brother "NO! Me no timeout. You meanie" he says as he runs off giggling.

Liam looks at his dad "Please help me, you're better at discipline than I am, I need help for when I have kids, its best to learn from the experts"

" sometimes I worry but that's why I have been teaching him some things" Hailey says shrugging her shoulders. She hears lain and Danny aguring then looks at James.

" you got this one " Hailey says.

Liam looks at his mom "He's only 2, he will talk in his own time. My girlfriend said her mom has the same trouble with her brothers, he is the same age as Adam and hasn't started speaking properly yet"

He nods just wanting the best for his boys and he kisses Adams head letting Hailey handle him as he goes and picks up Danny "shhh it's ok it's ok I got you. Are you still hungry buddy?" Taking care of Danny "now you know better than to yell and argue with your brother" as james goes to fix Danny another bottlr

Hailey sees that James is fixing Danny another bottle and frowns he was getting to big for bottles.

" James he doesn't need a bottle he needs to apologize Liam then spend 3 minutes in the timeout corner for throwing a tantrum " Hailey says. She was always better disciplining the kids then James was.

James sighed not really understanding what the big deal was about the bottle issue as he assumed Danny would grow out of it at some point and that there was no point in forcing him to do something he didn't want to do.

"danny you need to sit in timeout. You do not yell at your brother and throw fits" james sits him on the stool in the corner "and if you yell or scream about it I'm making you stay there another minute

Hailey took adam out of the high chair not even realizing the time. They had 30 minutes to get to the park.

" okay everyone we need to get going or Carl is going to be late and we don't want that" Hailey says changing adam.

James talks to Liam "the reason I made you do that is because I wanted you to see being a parent is hard and it's a lot of work it's not all about taking kids to the park and changing diapers it's a big responsibility. You'll be ready one day just wait a little bit"

Laughs "I am definitely not ready yet, you and mom are so great with kids, I would love you to have grandkids. but I will wait a few years until the boys are potty trained"

Liam smiles at Carl "Go show them what you can do bro, and remember what I told you, just relax"