LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family roleplay

Baby_James

Hey I was looking to do a family roleplay. One that deals with the day to day aspects of having a family and kids thats realistic. I was thinking mom, dad, 1 teenager, the one or two toddlers and one that's like 5 or 6. We could each maybe have 2 roles. Please let me know what characters want and be how you want the character to be. Please be descriptive in the roleplay as well

Can I join please?

I can be one of the toddlers. 3yr old Danny, he is very cute and attached to his mommy. He loves his older siblings. He has been having a lot of trouble with potty training. sometimes he can go and other times he just likes to let it go in his diaper. He doesn't like potty training but he doesn't want his mommy to know that.

I can also play 13yr old Liam, he is a little tired of his younger siblings getting all the attention, but does his best to help out when his mom isn't around, apart from the continuous babysitting. he loves his siblings lots though, he has a lot of time for them. he is a popular high school kid, captain of the basketball team and his brother Danny looks up to him as a role model.

Can Liam be a little bit older like 16 or 17 so he can drive if needed.

i'll be the dad James hard working corporate attorney. Loves his family does the best he can to provide for his family but work causes him to work long hours and not be around as much as he would like.

Adam is 2yrs old and the youngest. He tryes his best to hang out with his older siblings but is too young to do a lot of things. He's very attached to Liam as Liam is the only one that will play with him and read him stories. Because daddy works a lot and Dan is always around mommy he feels left out sometimes and gets very quiet. Also doesn't do well in public settings or how to behave well in public parents worried he may have early stages of autism.

(maybe one more person can join as the mom and one other character)

That's fine with me, yeah. he is the main babysitter if mom and dad go out for the weekend or for an evening. He is kinda the man around the house when James works away from home on business.

8 minutes ago, Hya123 said:

I can play as the Mom. Who tries to give her kids lots of love and. Her name will be Hailey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds good to me,

you're welcome to play one more character, up to James what he thinks :)

Hailey was in kitchen making coffee. It was way to early for the kids to get up on Saturday. So she tried to enjoy the piece and quite. But as soon as she took a sip of coffee their goes Adam crying. She goes up stairs sees tears running down his face.

" what's wrong my little baby " she ask going over to the crib. " it's okay momma here " she says gently and starts to rock him.

Liam sleeps through some of the night but wakes up to the crying, and he heads in to see what was all the commotion

"Hey mom, you okay?" I ask smiling at little Adam and then looks at Danny who isn't looking very impressed at being woken up and the jealous look on his face,

Liam looks at mom "Hey mom, I don't think Danny is too happy about being woken up"

" hey Liam I got it from here how about you take Danny and get him change " Hailey says. She rocks Adam gently. " are you okay momma baby "

Carl here's the commotion and goes and sees what going. " hey I'm trying to sleep "he says rubbing his eyes.

Adam sees his pacifier and his eyes light up as it's his favorite one and he kicks and tryes to get out of mommys arms when he sees Liam walk away with it as he can't say paci yet it makes him upset and now that he thinks about it he can't find his stuffed monkey either making him cry more

james groans looking at the time trying to understand how everyone is awake right now. He heads to the toddlers room "Carl Adam is just upset how about you come with me buddy. And liam listen to your mom and get Danny changed and take him to your room

" no I got Adam if don't want change Danny go have dad do it or help carl get some breakfast " Hailey talks Liam.

Hailey looks around grabs Adam favorite stuffed animal and his paci. " look is this what you wanted " she coos at adam.

" okay dad " carl says following James. " I want to go back to bed"

Liam smiles and picks Danny up and changes his "soaked diaper" before taking him into his room and putting him in bed with him,

Danny cuddles his big brother "love oou Wiam" he smiles in his cutest voice as he falls asleep, wearing just his pyjama top and diaper.

Hailey smiles when adam finally calms down. " well we need to teach how to use words instead of waking up the whole house " Hailey says.

" yeah well hopefully the kids go back to sleep for one more hour" Hailey says.

She takes adam downstairs gets him a bottle then lays on couch with watching tv.

Carl lays in his parents. " dad we should send adam to a zoo then he can be loud all he wants " carl says.

Adam once again struggled to use his words but sees mommy fixing him a bottle and starts to hold his arms up fussing for it not understanding he has to wait for it to cool down.

james takes Carl and lays him down in there bed "that's not nice Carl no matter what we're all family and we love each other"

Hailey let's the bottle cool down then places the bottle against adam lips. " now you are all nice in settle " Hailey whisper.

" well right now I don't love adam because he is a cry baby right dad " carl says.

Liam and Danny sleep through the night until morning finally comes properly.

Danny, still sleeps but Liam wakes up and heads downstairs to start making breakfast, he thinks its a good idea to help his parents because they have been awake during the night with Adam and he knows they will like it.

Adam sucks his bottle and finally calms down as his eyes get heavy and he false asleep in his mommys arms curled up close to her with his monkey and bottle.

james sighs "buddy Adam is a little bit different than other kids and that means that sometimes he's gonna act out like he did tonight but that doesn't allow you to say mean things about him ok. Now go to sleep for a little bit ok"

Hailey smiles when adam is finally asleep. She ends up falling asleep to cuddle with her baby. Hoping that the day goes by better than the night.

Carl still doesn't understand but goes to sleep anyway. He think he is the first one up but goes down stairs and sees Liam.

" hey big bro what are you doing " he ask going to get a drink.

"Oh Danny was still sleeping and its morning now so I am making some pancakes. mom and dad deserve a lay in. I can cook, plus, if Danny or Adam need anything, I can attend to them" I smile

" sounds fun can I have chocolate chip pancakes please and adam was so loud last night I told dad he should be in a zoo" Carl says. He sit in the chair and drinks his juice.