LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family roleplay

Baby_James

Carl smiles hanging out with them was fun with out the babies. " I want chocolate with rainbow sprinkles " Carl says

Hailey finishes makes adam bottle. She picks up Danny and brings them to the nursery. She lays both them on the changing table and starts changing one at time. Then puts both of them in blue footie pajamas.

She picks up both them and brings them over to the rocking chair and rocks them gently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny drinks his baba that his mom made him and starts to close his eyes and falls asleep sucking his pacifier, and soon he is sound asleep.

Liam wonders for a moment what he wants "I want toffee fudge ice cream please"

Adam sucks on his bottle as well although he puts up more of a fight trying to stay awake. He holds and shakes his toy in front of his mom wanting her to play even though his eyes are getting heavier and he stops sucking his bottle to yawn again

Carl licks his ice cream getting nervous about tomorrow.

Hailey rocks both of boys gently. When Danny falls asleep she puts him in his bed. She continues to rock adam until he fall asleep.

Carl smiles at his brother he alway knew what to say to him to make him feel better.

" yeah but we should get going so I can get a goodnight sleep " Carl says.

Adam sleeps through the night waking up before everyone else bright and early sun barely rising as he starts tobabble and coo as Hailey hears on the baby monitor but is asleep. After a while of waiting though Adam stands I. His stroller holding the sides and starts to cry for attention to get out

( no Hailey gots it )

Hailey hears adam crying over the monitor. So she gets up goes downstairs and makes a bottle then goes to the nursery.

First she goes over to adam crib. She feels his diaper and takes him out of the crib to the changing table. She lays him down and thank good he was only wet and not a messy diaper. She opens the diaper wipes him clean then added the fresh smelling baby powder. Soon after a diaper.

" now is my baby all better or do you want this " she says holding up a bottle. She brings the bottle near adam mouth then lays him back down in the crib.

She sees Danny is beginning to wake so she goes over and places his pacifier near his mouth. And rubs his back gently getting him back to sleep.

Liam heads back to his room, and looks at his social media, he also looks at the selfies he has taken with his girlfriend, who he adores. They have been together for a long while now, almost 4 years. Since Carl was young. And when Hailey was pregnant with Danny.

Adam smiles big with the bottle in his mouth and gladly sucks on it while laying in his crib hugging it and going back to sleep

James wakes up hearing all the noise and gets up seeing his wife drinking coffee and reading a book he pours some coffee in a mug and joins her "good morning. How are you feeling?" He kisses Hailey's head