LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family roleplay

Baby_James

Hailey was just about done with dinner when adam started to cry. She put the last dish then went over to him.

" hi baby come on you just having a bad day today " she says softly and picks him up.

She holds up the teddy bear and starts to play peek a boo.

" come eat every one " she called out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam smiled wide peek a boo was his favorite as he put his hands over his face and laughed plays with teddy and mommy

James stops and tells Carl "I think that's good for the day you're definetly ready for tomorrow"

James can see Liam is stressed and gets worried "you ok? If you need help with your essay you should let your mom and I help you

adam bounced in his high chair watching everyone else eat. He reached for Carl's plate trying to take some food as he waited hoping he could eat big kids food today

Hailey looks at Liam. " aww don't worry they think your a good example either it's fine don't stress I promise it's okay " Hailey says.

Carl looks at adam and pushes his hand away.

"Liam I know you love her but take it slow you're only 17 you have plenty of time to grow up and get married. Just don't rush that's all you'll have your own wife and family soon but at least wait till after college" James says

Adam looks at everyone eating and tryes to get attention to be fed. James looks at him "ok I know youre

Hailey gets up and gets out to jars of baby food. " no I got it " she then starts to feed adam the food.

" yeah Liam your dad is right take it slow. Maybe she can bring her siblings over to play with the boys " Hailey suggest.

Smiles and laughs at you.

"I have changed lots of diapers to know what stuff they do when they're born and so forth. I think I can manage when we do have kids" I laugh

" I love spending time with the boys. What would you say to me and Lily babysitting this weekend? You and dad deserve

I smile "He is adorable, I love them with all my heart. I couldn't ask for a better family. I know, its about making sure they are fed, bathed, entertained, things like that"

smirks "i know, but its something we have been talking about, and I really want to marry her mom. I am in love with her, she is the most perfect girl for me"

smiles I know, but its something we have been talking about, and I really want to marry her mom. I am in love with her, she is the most perfect girl for me"

James sighed and shook his head knowing Liam wanted to be married and have kids but didn't want him growing up too fast "Liam just promise no kids until after college"

adam finishing up starting to yawn and rub his eyes from his high chair

Looks at his dad "I promise. I want these guys to be potty trained before I think about having kids of my own, I know Lily wants the same"

Liam notices Adam yawn "Do you want me to take Adam upstairs" he asks

Danny crawls around and puts his hands up to his mom. "Uppy uppy momm"

Hailey cleans adam face. She takes him out of the highchair.

" no I got it " Hailey says. She see Danny coming over to her wanting her attention.
She picks him up to. " I think it's time for you to get ready for bed"

Carl sat and ate his food. When he was done he looked at his dad.

" can i have some ice cream"