LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family roleplay

Baby_James

Carl sighs then opens the door. " what do you want " he says with an attitude.

Hailey here's adam start to fuss she grabs a bottle then goes upstairs. " hi baby do you want this " she says she shaking the bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James comes in the room "I just wanted to check on you make sure you're ready for your big game tomorrow. I know Adam kinda cut your practice short but from what I saw you are more than ready"

adam nods his head smiling.

Carl started to smile. " but it's not fair every time adam cries we have to stop doing what we are doing " he says starting to pout agian. " and Liam told me to be quite early which made me mad "

James sighs "I know but Adam and Danny are just babies they arnt big and strong like you and Liam are so they need our help more you have to understand that."

adam hungrily sucks on his bottle trying to hold it on his own with his tiny hands spitting up on the front of his shirt as he snuggled into mommy

Liam smiles and takes Adam from you and feeds him his bottle.

"You are such a good boy aren't you" I say to Adam

I then look at mom "I do feel guilty a little that we had to cut Carl's practice short, why don't I take him back over the field and let him get a bit more practice? I know he's more than ready, Takes after me"

Carl sighs " can I least go to the back yard and practice please " Carl begs.

Hailey in cooks dinner and realizes that Danny is still sleep.
" Liam can you go wake up Danny he's been sleep for a long time "

"Yea we can go to the backyard for a little bit and Mom is making your favorite for dinner "

adam crawls into the kitchen with mommy and pulls out some pots and pans and bangs on them like drums laughing at the music he's making with them

Carl smile and runs to get his baseball gear on. He runs quickly outside and starts to warm up.

Hailey sees adam and start to smile. She picks him up and sets him In his jumper to play in.

All the bouncing up and down in his jumper makes Adams tummy rumble he can't move and tryed to get mommy she attention but she's focused on cooking and Adam begins to grunt and push filling up his diaper with mush

Hailey continue to cook then hears adam start to grunt she can tell he is pooping. She sits for him to be done then takes out the jumper and lays him on the changing table.

She untapped his diaper and grabs some wipes and start to clean up the mess then she hands powder then finally a new diaper.

She places adam back on the floor washes her hands then goes back to cooking.

Adam tugs on her leg as she cooks and holds his arms up "mama mama" he says in his little voice

James sees Danny waiting by the window eager to come outside and looks at Carl "you mind if he comes and joins us"