LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family roleplay

Baby_James

Hailey takes Danny hand to over to check on adam. She looks at her watch.

" oh I think I know it nap time " she said.

Carl walked over to the crying baby he was mad because everyone stopped playing baseball. " adam just shut up your ruining everything " he said out of angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James tryes to diffuse the situation "Carl common let's go back to practicing a bit all these people is probably overwhelming. Liam let your mom handle Adam see if she can settle him down if not we need to take him home and let him take a nap"

Adam continues to yell cry and make a scene as he reaches for mommy as kicks and throws a fit not knowing why no one understands him

Hailey picks up adam and brings him over to the car.

" okay baby do you want a bottle " Hailey ask.

Carl follows his dad back over to play. He still doesn't like that adam cries to much.

James puts his arm around Carl "he's just a baby he doesn't know any better" he tells Carl almost already knowing what he's probably thinking.

adam rubs his heavy eyes and squirms in his mommys arms wishing he was home and snuggled in his own nice crib

Hailey looked at adam and could tel he was sleepily and ready for a nap. " okay guys let's go home adam needs a nap " she called out.

Carl just sighed and got his baseball stuff together. " this is unfair " he mumbled.

"Common lets get your brother home and than we can do something afterwards" grabbing the bat and ball.

Adam continuing to be restless as he keeps moving in his moms arm. He puts his thumb in his mouth to try to calm himself down although it doesnt really help much it stops him from screaming so much but his cheers are red and tears are streaming down his face

James pulls up to the house and turns to his wife "can you help get Adam down for a nap and I'll handle Danny and the others"

Adam starts to wet his diaper as well soaking it through his clothes causing him to fidget as he hates being wet

" yes I can " Hailey says. She about to get adam when she sees he leaked threw his pants.

" come leaky boy let's changed and down for a nap. " she says as she picks him up.

Hailey takes adam upstairs and changed him in dry clothes then places in his crib with a pacifier and his teddy.

" nite nite baby " she says softly

Carl just looked at Liam and he was getting mad.

" Liam just leave me alone " he said then stomped up to his room.

Adam finally felt better and his eyes got heavier "ni ni mama" as he drifted to sleep sucking his pacifier and holding his teddy bear tight.

james helped Danny out of his car seat and helped him inside "you want to take a nap like Adam buddy?"

James picks up Danny "your mommy is with Adam right now but I can fix you a bottle buddy" as he brings Danny to the kitchen fixing a bottle of warm milk and bringing him to the couch turning on cartoons for him to watch while feeding him

Liam sits on the armchair and looks at you "dad, you should leave him, he wants to act like a child, then leave him to calm down. He is upset. He was annoyed with Adam when he was crying"

"Thanks Liam. You've been really helpful lately your mom and I appreciate it and I know the boys enjoy you being around. If you want you can have the car for the rest of the day you've earned it. Go out and have some fun your mom and I have things under control here"