LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family roleplay

Baby_James

" good boy Danny let me finish feeding adam then we can get you dressed" Hailey says.

Carl comes back down with all his gear. " hey Liam do you still have your old glove " he ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny looks at his daddy and holds his arms out "daddy me want out of chair"

Liam grabs some money and heads to the store to get some things.

James helps Danny out of his high chair "ok there we go let's go get you dressed for the day and we'll go to the park soon. Carl you can watch cartoons in the living room while everyone gets ready.

James checks on Hailey as she attempts to feed Adam "do you need help sweetie?"

" nope I'm good here he is just about done took awhile though" Hailey says.

She feeds adam the cleans him up and takes him upstairs to get changed.

Carl sits on the couch and turn on the tv for everyone.

James gets Danny into clean clothes and new pull up before letting him go downstairs to join Carl.

Adam babbles and coos as he's been trying really hard to talk more lately but still words won't come out. He lays on his back getting dressed trying to point to things and say them to mommy

Liam drives to the store and grabs some food for the picnic. He heads to the diaper isle wondering if he should get Adam done more as he goes through a lot.

Adam crawls around on the floor shaking some of his toys and goes off exploring down the halls.

James gets changed after getting Danny dressed and goes downstairs ok guys lets start loading up the car your mom should be ready pretty soon

"Just some things for the picnic such as mini sausages, crisps. Some cakes and some fizzy drinks" I smile as I pack them up with the rest of the food that mom's packed.

Hailey puts Carl baseball gear in the car then sits in the passenger seat.

Hailey puts Carl baseball gear in the car then sits in the passenger seat.

Carl sit in the back quietly waiting to get to the park ignoring adam baby babble.

Haley sits in the passenger seat waiting to be at the park

Carl sit in the back quietly waiting to get to the park ignoring adam baby babble.

Haley sits in the passenger seat waiting to be at the park

Adam laughs at being tickled and kicks his feet which keeps him distracted from his brothers ignoring him.

James pulls up and parks near the baseball fields helps Danny out of his car seat putting him in his stroller unaware that Danny is wet and helps Carl with his baseball gear

Hailey takes adam out the car the and puts him in his stroller.

" okay I'm bring the little ones to the park why you guys play baseball. "

Carl runs over to baseball feels and starts to put his gear on. " you are going to lose dad " he calls out.