LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family roleplay

Baby_James

Carl was just about finished getting ready when his dad came in. He had on all his gear. Looked like a mini baseball star.

" are you guys ready " he ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey buckled adam in his car seat giving him his pacifier so he would be quit on the way. Then got in the passenger seat.

Carl got in his seat ready to go play baseball

Danny rushes into the car after saying sorry to Liam and his daddy for his bad behaviour and gets into his car seat.

Liam sits beside Carl in the back of the car "it will be fine, don't worry, i am there to support you"

Carl listen to favorite song ready to play baseball.

" thanks Liam " he says with a smile

Soon they were at the park. Carl runs over to his coach and teammates in the Doug out.

Hailey gets adam and Danny in the stroller. Giving adam his favorite toy to keep him occupied.

Carl starts to warm up going up to bat first. He hits two second base. Which was great. He then ran home when the second person came up to bat.

Hailey jiggled adam toys for him keeping him occupied.

Liam stands watching with his dad and cheering him on,

Danny begins to fidget and grabs the keys from Hailey and jingles them in front of his brother.

Danny actually asks for the keys from his mom so he can help keep Adam occupied.

Everyone was cheering Carl on at how great he was playing as Carl got to be the center of attention of the family.

adam played and chewed on his plastic keys while in mommys lap and he continues to play and with not much effort and quickly grunts a little

" yea if you want to " Hailey says handing adam to Liam keeping Danny near her.

Hailey looked at James. " do you think Liam has baby fever " she says concerned

James looks at Hailey since Carl isn't batting right now "I think so, I'm worried about him I think he's trying to grow up too fast and he thinks because he's babysat some times he knows what it means to be a parent"

Can I join?

I think we're good with us. I'm sorry

" maybe we need to tell him that parenting is not that easy just changing diapers. Do you think his girlfriend is putting stuff in his head. Maybe it's time we have that talk about sex " Hailey says to James. Bouncing Danny gently.

"I've had that talk with him before I just wish he would slow down with all this baby stuff" James rubs Danny's back as he sees him falling asleep and turns back to the game as Carl is back up to bat.

Adam squirms around he doesn't like being in a soiled diaper long was very anxious when he's changed in public starting to whimper and cry a little

Liam begins to blow raspberries on Adams tummy, hoping that will make him more relaxed

"who's a stinky baby! who's a stinky baby!" I say, blowing a raspberry on his tummy after every time I say it.

"its okay buddy, I know its messy, I will have you nice and clean soon" I say as I open his diaper up, realising how much he actually pooed. I clean him up and get a fresh diaper on his body. I also put him in fresh clothing.

Danny is sound asleep. His diaper wetting.

Hailey rocks Danny gently watching Carl.

The games was over and Carl was nervous the coach would picking new position for everyone. Then of course Carl got captain he was so happy. He ran over to his parents and told them the big news.

" I got captain " he says excitedly.

I bring Liam back out and put him back in his stroller "I will need to have a shower when I get back, he did a stinky one, and I kinda smell" I laugh.

I see Carl playing well and my eyes light up and

Hailey was so happy for Carl. " how about after you shower we go to your favorite restaurant to celebrate " Hailey says excitedly.

Carl smiles " that sounds like a great idea " he says with a huge grin on his face.

James rubs Carl's head "we knew you could do it buddy we are all so proud of yo"

everyone starts to go back to the car Adam letting out a yawn looks around for a pacifier and settles for sucking her tumb instead