LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family roleplay

Baby_James

Hailey puts Danny in his car seat giving him a sippy cup so he could drink.

Carl gets in the back and smiles at everyone having s great days so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watch mom take the young ones upstairs and sighs, knowing that might be me soon with my own kids, but I know, that with Adam and Danny still in diapers,

Hailey brought the boys upstairs To take a nap. She then went downstairs to talk to Liam.
" hey Liam me and you dad are a little concerned about you " she says to him.

Carl ran upstairs happily and got in the shower. Washing all his hard working sweat off.

Looks at his mom "you think its because I am spending too much tiem with the boys. plus me and Lily are going to wait to have kids, we are not old enough to get married, and we want to be properly settled before thinking about starting a family. you guys are too young to be grandparents"

"Liam...being able to be a parent to you Carl Danny and Adam is better than your mom and I could have imagined it's also the hardest challenge we've ever faced. When a baby is born you become responsible for the life of a another human being that doesn't know anything and have to be able to raise them right. Your mom and I just want you to focus on enjoying being young enjoying yourself before that time comes and not think so much about having a family. Because once it happens there's no going back and your life will never be the same." Hoping Danny finally understood

(James do u mean "Hoping Liam finally understands" :))

Liam smiles at his parents "yeah, like I said we aren't going to rush into parenthood. we want to sort some things out first. once we have properly graduated and got jobs and stuff sorted then maybe we will think about a family. I want to focus on my work and helping with the boys. I want as much practice with parenthood as I can gather. I was never around when Adam was born. Maybe I should get some babysitting, I know newborns and toddlers are different"

I hug my mom and my dad "i promise, being a parent is a full time job, I love looking after these two little ones and Carl, but its a lot of hard work, especially with two boys under 3yrs old in diapers. I mean, will Danny potty train soon? And Adam is still wanting to be breastfed. but I guess these things are your choice"

Let your mom and I worry about the raising the boys and you just focus on being a big brother and a good role model for them" James hugged Liam "No go freshen up before we go out for dinner"

Adam woke up from his nap a little bit later not grumpy or anxious so he cooed from his crib and played with some toys in his crib

Hugs him back "Any way I can help dad I will, I love the boys and want them to grow up right, but you and mom are already being such good role models, I will be one too. I promise. You don't have to worry" I smile and head to my room to get ready

I go past Carls room "Hey buddy, I am so proud of you, Captain Carl"

Hailey here's adam playing and decided to get him. She picked him up and started to tickle him as they left the room.

Carl was on his bed just relaxing after his big day. When Liam came he just smiled and looked at him. " are mom and dad mad at you "

Smiles back at him "they want me to be a brother, not a parent, I am going to be there for all three of you boys no matter what, its my job to protect you and that's my plan. I just need to take a step back from changing diapers all the time. They think me and my girlfriend will rush into parenthood. you won't be an uncle for a while Carl, so don't worry, you can relax. I am focused on graduating from school and making sure we all help Adam and Danny to potty train and I am going to help you to be a fantastic baseball captain"

Car thought about for a minute sometime Liam dad act Ike his dad but he knew he didn't mean to. " thanks " he says then lays on his bed.

Adam cooed and babbled in his moms arms bouncing up and down as she held him.

james watched as Hailey came back down with Adam "someone is in a good mood today. Are the kids ready to go out for dinner?"