LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Just Happening To Me?

Hi, great site, this is one of the best ABDL sites on the web. Well maintained.

That being said...

Am I the only one that cant get into the board for days at a time?

I don't mean the chat room. I mean the entire board. Every second weekend, for about a month now, it happens to me.

I can go to any part of the directory (Diaper reviews, personal ads, photo gallery, dear mommy, etc etc.) But the "Chat Room & Board" link denies me entry and tells me to put in my name and password... but doing so re-loads the same screen. If I try to hit the 'register' button (to make a new user name), it just boots me back to the same screen. This lasts about 3 or 4 days, after which, the "Chat Room & Board" link works fine for me again. I reboot my computer every night.

What is going on? Are you getting spammed from someone with a similar IP as mine, and denying use of the Board to all people with my IP prefix?

It's very frustrating.

Hi, great site, this is one of the best ABDL sites on the web. Well maintained.

That being said...

Am I the only one that cant get into the board for days at a time?

I don't mean the chat room. I mean the entire board. Every second weekend, for about a month now, it happens to me.

I can go to any part of the directory (Diaper reviews, personal ads, photo gallery, dear mommy, etc etc.) But the "Chat Room & Board" link denies me entry and tells me to put in my name and password... but doing so re-loads the same screen. If I try to hit the 'register' button (to make a new user name), it just boots me back to the same screen. This lasts about 3 or 4 days, after which, the "Chat Room & Board" link works fine for me again. I reboot my computer every night.

What is going on? Are you getting spammed from someone with a similar IP as mine, and denying use of the Board to all people with my IP prefix?

It's very frustrating.

Off-Hand I would say, if you have them, check the settings in your Firewall, and router - make sure cookies are enabled for the site (even if it is in your firewall and router, check browser settings as well.)

Also if you use a proxy server, it may be attempting to block it, especially if you have one of those programs installed that keeps changing proxies from a list - they are great for online privacy, but would definitely explain why it works sometimes but not others, since different proxies block different things.

That happened to me a few times over the summer. But I found I couldn't get in with internet explorer, then I tried using the aol browser and managed to get in. But the not being able to get in with internet explorer only lasted a day or so, then I would have no problems for a while.

I think it has happened to most people at one time or another.

And I know a couple of people who haven't been able to get onto the board for months. They get the same screen that you are getting. And questions about it have been asked about it before, but Daily Di doesn't know what is wrong.

I have had this problem too but have recently discovered something - I cannot access this board at home but if I take my laptop anywhere else and access the net via another wireless network, everything is fine. Go back home, log back onto the net, can't get in, with the error msgs referred to earlier.

What does this mean ?! (!) Doesn't sound like the browser or the system software. Could it be something to do with the security settings used by the different networks? Hmmm . . . .

I have had this problem too but have recently discovered something - I cannot access this board at home but if I take my laptop anywhere else and access the net via another wireless network, everything is fine. Go back home, log back onto the net, can't get in, with the error msgs referred to earlier.

What does this mean ?! (!) Doesn't sound like the browser or the system software. Could it be something to do with the security settings used by the different networks? Hmmm . . . .

Well, that has got to be either a router or proxy setting (router you should be able to change yourself, proxy settings, unless your home network uses one system as a gateway, would be on your ISPs end), best way to get around an ISP proxy problem is to get your own proxy service and rout through it instead of your ISPs proxy (you can find "free" proxies, but they are usually quite slow in my experience - and you can't customize them - also a lot of times the "free" ones are really just exploiting an open port that the system owner doesn't know about, so once it is discovered........)

Well, that has got to be either a router or proxy setting (router you should be able to change yourself, proxy settings, unless your home network uses one system as a gateway, would be on your ISPs end), best way to get around an ISP proxy problem is to get your own proxy service and rout through it instead of your ISPs proxy (you can find "free" proxies, but they are usually quite slow in my experience - and you can't customize them - also a lot of times the "free" ones are really just exploiting an open port that the system owner doesn't know about, so once it is discovered........)

Hey thanks - it worked; I reset my browser to use a proxy and now I can access these boards. And my net access generally got quicker - all round win!!