LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Sized Tricycle On Ebay!

Wow, and such a bargain, only $200 plus the $40 shipping... that's crazy, or not at least its custom made! Apparently with the backorders their are a few people with the cash to get them, seems like a very well put together item, infact to well doesn't look "cheap" enough.

To me looks to much like a industrial product built for speed, has clamp on pedals an balloon tires, not like any trike I ever seen, this things on steriods. Anybody on here order?

Wow, and such a bargain, only $200 plus the $40 shipping... that's crazy, or not at least its custom made! Apparently with the backorders their are a few people with the cash to get them, seems like a very well put together item, infact to well doesn't look "cheap" enough.

To me looks to much like a industrial product built for speed, has clamp on pedals an balloon tires, not like any trike I ever seen, this things on steriods. Anybody on here order?

the price is pretty dead on..... this is a like to a DJ party store that sells them.... I have seen the trikes and the dinky bikes several years ago, they are a blast for the DJ business if you do events that you have outdoor space to use them

http://www.lambstore.com/trikes/

the price is pretty dead on..... this is a like to a DJ party store that sells them.... I have seen the trikes and the dinky bikes several years ago, they are a blast for the DJ business if you do events that you have outdoor space to use them

http://www.lambstore.com/trikes/

You know those things, except for color look almost identical.

And neither looks like this.

classic_34_red_tricycle.jpg

This is a crappy scanned newspaper picture, but still looks better.

tricycle1.gif

The Unicycle Factory

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty Horrid - and the auction is false advertising - he says 5 in stock - then states he can't deliver for 30-40 days.

So basically he's taking orders and prolly ordering them from China when he gets orders ;)

DP

WRONG, they are custome made right here in the USA, Jerk! it says 5 available because its only cost effective to buy enough materials to make at least 5 at a time. they take time to make. im still trying to get finished my orders from november and get thoes shipped out. Yes we are behind due to the holidays, high orders, people take time off for the holidays, shipping is slower, ect. the design is based off an existsing design and no its not EXACTLY like the childs trike you pictured here because if it were, it could not hold more than 100-125lbs before snapping like a twig under the weight of an adult. the design HAS to be altered to take up to 300lbs so adults can ride them.

If you know everything and think you are such and expert, get off you ass, get out a welder and get started building....then you will start to understand whats involved before making jack-ass assumptions...

cmax, as you're clearly advertising your wares here, don't you think it would have been better (on a potential-customer relations basis) to have said the same thing to diapered puppy, without the personal insults? Calling him a "jerk" (amongst other things) doesn't seem to be best business practice.

Just a thought.

D :whistling: lly

WRONG, they are custome made right here in the USA, Jerk! it says 5 available because its only cost effective to buy enough materials to make at least 5 at a time. they take time to make. im still trying to get finished my orders from november and get thoes shipped out. Yes we are behind due to the holidays, high orders, people take time off for the holidays, shipping is slower, ect. the design is based off an existsing design and no its not EXACTLY like the childs trike you pictured here because if it were, it could not hold more than 100-125lbs before snapping like a twig under the weight of an adult. the design HAS to be altered to take up to 300lbs so adults can ride them.

If you know everything and think you are such and expert, get off you ass, get out a welder and get started building....then you will start to understand whats involved before making jack-ass assumptions...

Well since it seems that you copied someone else's design, and don't seem to be very polite, I think I'll pass on your lousy looking tricycle. Odd though the Unicycle company seemed to design a better one. Oh and 5 available means that you actually have 5 on hand to ship out, not that you need to make 5 at a time.

How rude!! And a self endorsement, as a lead on a fake ad. Anyone who works in Metal should be alittle more experienced. I work in a decorative metal shop and I know it's more cost effective to order in larger quantities in fact for the amount of material involved in making five at a time your cost is about twice that of what it should be. You could have at least be more polite and less deceptive on your post. All you could have said is "Check out the custom made trike's I make" and don't say you have something available if you don't, your lead time isn't going to make some little guy or girl that wanted it for christmas feel any better due to a misrepresented ad. I understand that everybody closes for the holidays that's why manufactures make the product and ship before the holidays who's the real JERK! Idiot.

How rude!! And a self endorsement, as a lead on a fake ad. Anyone who works in Metal should be alittle more experienced. I work in a decorative metal shop and I know it's more cost effective to order in larger quantities in fact for the amount of material involved in making five at a time your cost is about twice that of what it should be. You could have at least be more polite and less deceptive on your post. All you could have said is "Check out the custom made trike's I make" and don't say you have something available if you don't, your lead time isn't going to make some little guy or girl that wanted it for christmas feel any better due to a misrepresented ad. I understand that everybody closes for the holidays that's why manufactures make the product and ship before the holidays who's the real JERK! Idiot.

The reason we get upset at people is because everyone complain's that no one builds quality Big adult baby stuff, thats what we decided to do. we bulid the stuff, then offer it. Then everyone complaines about how much it cost or its "not this" or "not that". quality costs money! you can't buy a BMW for the price of a Chevy. that basic business. Its frustrating to have people talking shit on you when you are working hard and doing the best you can to please thoes very same people.

to answer the comment about the metal shop. WE ARE NOT A METAL SHOP! we are a few people working in a garage with a welder and our own tools on evenings and weekends. Obviously is cheaper to buy in bigger bulk, any idiot knows that. We dont have 1000's of dollars to invest in bulk ordering, we are just starting out and only doing this as a side project. as stated above by another person, our trike is cheaper than the one listed on that DJ site, we offer basicly the same thing for LESS. Yes is based on an existing design, did Henry Hord have a patent on the car? NO, did the Wright Brothers patent the airplaine? NO. even the guy at the unicycle shop was not the inventor of the unicycle, yet he builds them. thats how the business world works, anyone who wants to, if they think they can build it better, they can. we are not violating any copywrights or patents.

There is nothing "FAKE" about the ad, it has clearly stated from the start that we are behind on orders and delivery will be longer than we would like.

we are very small, startup, SIDE business. Contrary to what everyone in the AB world thinks, we dont LIVE off the B&B or any of things we sell. we do it because we we ENJOY it and want to bring QUALITY products and services to the community. We both have M-F, 9-5 jobs and work hard to make ends meat like everyone else.

Sorry if you think we were being RUDE, we speak our minds about how we feel, something the AB community is not used to. dont we have right to defend ourselves?

I have been in debates like this countless times before, i dont have the needed free time to continue this endlessly, nor am I intrested in trying to convince anyone i am right, no one is right or wrong, everyone has a right to their own oppinion. excuse us for getting emotional about this, its an emotional subect when its something you pour your heart and soul into. we arent robots, we are real human beings with feelings.

Henry Ford didn't invent the automobile, he didn't even invent his manufacturing process, he just made it more efficient. The Wright Brothers, I believe either patented or attempted to patent their airplane, but for political reasons they were not recognized as completing the first powered flight. That is why the Wright Flyer spent so much time on display in Europe and not the US.

Whether or not you came up with the design, you still posted a notice without saying that it was your item, which is not really a good thing to do. And then you get rude with your potential customers, that is a good business sense.

Guest diamondback688

you know, you actually can buy a BMW for the price of a Chevy...it might be used, but its still a BMW and you still bought it for the price of a Chevy...

Ahhh which chevy??? Last I checked a 3 series was cheaper than a corvette, but then again I don't consider a 3 series a bimmer either..so just forget it. I actually only put this post here so I could turn over 500 posts and see what happened to my status :P

also no body was doubting your quality..just the integrity.. your ad clearly stated 5 available, not 5 that could be built when you get the time, I think that started the whole debate problem.

It was just the way you listed the ad. And you'll notice I did complement you earlier on the construction. It's really a great Idea, even if it really wasn't yours to begin with..

I edited this: Yeppers people I have moved to diaper Star status!!! whoooooo hoooo!

If you know everything and think you are such and expert, get off you ass, get out a welder and get started building....then you will start to understand whats involved before making jack-ass assumptions..

Heheh - I've no pretensions about wanting to do what you do, just making a point that perhaps trying to sell items not actually available for immediate delivery on eBay isn't a good idea.

And thank you for those above that replied - yes, talking like a thug to a group of people you are trying to sell your products too is self-defeating you know, it certainly hasn't done you any favors for those reading.

I suppose it might be worth mentioning I run 36 sites for 20 magazines, and took just over $1m online in 2006.

Sometimes listening to others thoughts - however much you might dislike them - can prove helpful.

Good luck

DP