LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Car Accidents

actually...he cant be tried for the same crime twice...Double Jeopardy protects a defendant from being tried twice for the same crime...

offtopic2.gif

That's no longer the case here in England, Wales and N. Ireland (not sure about Scotland as they have a different legal system).

The Double Jeopardy law was scrapped here last year and several new trials have already taken place of people who were found not guilty at their first trial.

However, Dawg is from Athens, and I've no idea if the Double Jeopardy law stands there.

D :unsure: lly

While accidents, or through acts of violence, there is another reason for incontenance, and that is through medical afflictions. My wife has MS and eventually will be incontenant. Has had some problems with bowel retention, and was only diagnosed about 15 months ago. And the crazy part, I'm the DL here. She has never had the inclination to even try any sort of protection, not as yet. And life goes on.

Guest wheelchairboy

was in a car accident at 3 months old and due to a birth defect, defective car seat (which was later recalled), and malpractice i am now 19 have a c8 paralysis....heh, what are the odds