LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey! I'm a female in Des Moines Iowa

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey there. I am also in Des Moines and interested in DL play. I'd love to chat sometime if your interested

• Like 2

hey

I realize it's kinda late, but I'm in Iowa too. Not as close as everyone else, but am interested as well!

hey i just got your message and i am wondering where do you live but do you have skype or kik

I live in Clive. Looking for boys and girls to meet up with in the Des Moines area. I'm a professional normal guy. Let's organize something . Little girls let me know where you are. I know how to take care of you from changing to feeding. You'll be the most spoiled little girl.

Hey guys I'm new to Iowa.  I visit DesMoines frequently for work. Let me know if you wanna meet up. 

• Like 1

i live in iowa city so if you wanna meet up just message me because i am also looking for friends

• Like 1

Hellooo, I'm a pretty young male in Ames, just willing to meet some people, I am mainly straight but if I really lik a guy I might give it a try, Also... I'm a sub just letting y'all know ^^

Aye I'm in Des Moines looking for a girl to explore with! I'm 21 and just curious about this lifestyle so feel free to message me on kik Jkregs