LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy smiled at Grace and wiggled the bottle in her mouth as she finished drinking. He pulled the bottle out and wiped Grace's face with a burp cloth. 

"Let's go feed the baby." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy lifted Grace's shirt and blew bubbles on her bare tummy right above her diaper.

Jimmy smiled at Grace and wiggled the bottle in her mouth as she finished drinking. He pulled the bottle out and wiped Grace's face with a burp cloth. 
"Let's go feed the baby." Jimmy cooed.
Jimmy lifted Grace's shirt and blew bubbles on her bare tummy right above her diaper.

Grace fussed when he was wiggled it while she was trying to finish it. But she calmed when he blew bubbles on her tiny, it made her giggle and squeal.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jimmy stood up and carried Grace over to the high chair and lowered her into it. He strapped her in and put the tray inn in front of her. He sat down and opened the jars of baby food. 

"Look at the yummy food daddy had for baby." Jimmy cooed. 

Jimmy stood up and carried Grace over to the high chair and lowered her into it. He strapped her in and put the tray inn in front of her. He sat down and opened the jars of baby food. 
"Look at the yummy food daddy had for baby." Jimmy cooed. 

Grace felt her tummy growl a little as she was strapped in. She saw her favorite baby food. She was excited to eat.

Jimmy smiled at how excited Grace was. He picked up the spoon and the first jar of baby food. He dipped the spoon in the jar and brought it up to Grace's mouth, 

"Open wide for daddy." Jimmy cooed. 

Jimmy smiled at how excited Grace was. He picked up the spoon and the first jar of baby food. He dipped the spoon in the jar and brought it up to Grace's mouth, 
"Open wide for daddy." Jimmy cooed. 

Grace opened her mouth up for the first bite. She loved the mush bananas. It was so yummy to her.

Jimmy smiled as Grace ate the bananas. He scraped off some of the bananas that had escaped her mouth and ran down her chin. 

"Who's my little messy baby?" Jimmy cooed as he kept feeding her. 

Jimmy smiled as Grace ate the bananas. He scraped off some of the bananas that had escaped her mouth and ran down her chin. 
"Who's my little messy baby?" Jimmy cooed as he kept feeding her. 

Grace knew he made her messy on purpose. But she didn't worry or fuss about it. In fact she tried to lick it off her chin as Jimmy fed her more.

• 2 weeks later...
 Jimmy smiled and kept feeding Grace the bananas until the jar was empty, then opened the second jar and feed it to her as well. 
"Is baby's tummy getting full?" Jimmy cooed. 
Grace nodded. By then the doorbell rang and there pizza arrived.

Pam went to the door and got the pizza and brought it to the table. Jimmy held out the bottle to Grace.

"Go ahead and drink your bottle while the adults eat their dinner, baby." Jimmy said. 

Pam went to the door and got the pizza and brought it to the table. Jimmy held out the bottle to Grace.
"Go ahead and drink your bottle while the adults eat their dinner, baby." Jimmy said. 

Grace took her bottle and drank it quietly. She leaned back in her chair and watched them as she suckled on her bottle. She wondered if she would be playing more when she's finished.

Jimmy got paper plates and put slices for everyone and passed them around. As he ate he kept his eye on Grace in her high chair. 

Jimmy finished eating and threw out his plate. He came over to Grace.

"Are you almost done, Baby?" Jimmy asked. 

Jimmy got paper plates and put slices for everyone and passed them around. As he ate he kept his eye on Grace in her high chair. 
Jimmy finished eating and threw out his plate. He came over to Grace.
"Are you almost done, Baby?" Jimmy asked. 
Grace was almost finished as Jimmy finished. She nodded and took the bottle out of her mouth, she held it out to him.

Jimmy smiled and took the bottle, setting it in the sink. He came back and took Grace's bib off and lifted her from the high chair. 

"It's almost baby's bedtime, isn't it? How about we get baby ready for bed, then I'll read her a story. Would you like that?" Jimmy asked. 

Jimmy smiled and took the bottle, setting it in the sink. He came back and took Grace's bib off and lifted her from the high chair. 
"It's almost baby's bedtime, isn't it? How about we get baby ready for bed, then I'll read her a story. Would you like that?" Jimmy asked. 
"No bedtime daddy. Stay up. " Grace said. she wasn't too tired and wanted to stay up longer.

"You need to go to bed soon baby. I'll get you changed and then we'll see." Jimmy said. 
Jimmy took Grace to the bedroom and undressed her,  them checked her diaper. 

"No tired. " Grace said as they went into the bedroom. Her diaper was only wet.

Jimmy put Grace on the bed and changed her into a night time diaper, then put a footed sleeper on her. He picked her up and took her to the kitchen and fixed a bottle of warm milk. He took Grace to the living room and sat down on the couch. 

"Would you like daddy to read you a fairytale story tonight?" Jimmy asked Grace. 

Jimmy put Grace on the bed and changed her into a night time diaper, then put a footed sleeper on her. He picked her up and took her to the kitchen and fixed a bottle of warm milk. He took Grace to the living room and sat down on the couch. 
"Would you like daddy to read you a fairytale story tonight?" Jimmy asked Grace. 
Grace was quiet and a little sleepy throughout the process of getting dress. She was happy for her bottle though. And was ready for a story. She nodded.

Jimmy got the book of fairytales and laid Grace on his lap. He slipped the nipple in her mouth and started reading to her. 
Grace suckled the bottle of formula. She listened to him read the fairy tale book. As he read further into it, she was getting more sleepy.

Jimmy kept his eye on Grace as he read the story. When he finished he set the book aside and stood up. 

'Time for bed, baby girl." Jimmy said softly.

Jimmy carried Grace to the crib and laid her down. 

• 1 month later...