LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy wiped off Grace's mouth then stood up. He sat down on the couch and started watching TV. 
Grace started to play with her toys. She played with a lot of her toys that had sound and lights. She looked like she was having fun.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Pam came over and sat by the blanket watching Grace play. She clapped her hands. 

"What a smart little granddaughter I have!" Pam praised. 

Pam checked Grace's diaper. 

"How about grandma changes baby's diaper while baby plays with her toys?" Pam cooed as she started to untape Grace's diaper. 

Pam came over and sat by the blanket watching Grace play. She clapped her hands. 
"What a smart little granddaughter I have!" Pam praised. 
Pam checked Grace's diaper. 
"How about grandma changes baby's diaper while baby plays with her toys?" Pam cooed as she started to untape Grace's diaper. 

Grace cooed softly and let her grandma change her. She laid there and started to shake her rattle again.

Pam smiled and took off Grace's wet diaper and cleaned her with baby wipes. She got a new diaper and slipped it under Grace, them powdered her and taped the diaper on.

"Would baby like to go outside with grandma and get some sun?" Pam asked. 

Pam smiled and took off Grace's wet diaper and cleaned her with baby wipes. She got a new diaper and slipped it under Grace, them powdered her and taped the diaper on.
"Would baby like to go outside with grandma and get some sun?" Pam asked. 
Grace wiggled a little during the diaper change. She calmed tho when a new diaper was put under her, and taped. Grace smiled at the idea of going outside. She nodded. "Ya, get sun. " she said giggling.

Pam helped Grace sit up and picked her up. She carried her outside and walked over to the side yard. She set Grace down.

Jimmy came out with a baby blanket and spread it out on the grass. He put a few outside toys on the blanket. 

Pam  patted Grace's bottom. 

"Why don't you crawl around, baby?" Pam cooed. 

Pam helped Grace sit up and picked her up. She carried her outside and walked over to the side yard. She set Grace down.
Jimmy came out with a baby blanket and spread it out on the grass. He put a few outside toys on the blanket. 
Pam  patted Grace's bottom. 
"Why don't you crawl around, baby?" Pam cooed. 

Grace nodded and started to crawl around. She eventually found her blanket and toys, she decided to play with her toys.

Jimmy got a small plastic inflatable pool and started fooling it with water. Pam sat down next to the blanket and smiled at Grace, watching her play
Grace looked up, hearing the water pour. She looked over in Jimmy's direction. "Daddy?" She called out to him.

Jimmy looked over at Grace and smiled. 
"Yes baby?" Jimmy answered. 
"Whatcha doing?" Grace asked crawling over towards him and the pool. She sounded so curious, it was cute.

"I'm getting the pool ready for you. If you want to play in the pool then ask grandma to put a swim diaper on you instead of a regular diaper okay?" Jimmy said. 
Grace got excited, she wanted to play in the pool. She started to crawl over to her grandma.

Alexis heard that he was filling the pool so she got some pool toys out for Grace. They got them awhile ago. She brought them out side and took them to Jimmy.

Jimmy finished filling the pool and took the toys from Alexis. He set them in the pool.

"Thank you." Jimmy told Alexis. 

Pam helped Grace lay on her back on the blanket and took off her diaper. She slipped a pink swim diaper on her and brought her over to the pool. Jimmy picked Grace up and lowered het into the pool.

"There you go,  baby." Jimmy cooed. 

Jimmy finished filling the pool and took the toys from Alexis. He set them in the pool.
"Thank you." Jimmy told Alexis. 
Pam helped Grace lay on her back on the blanket and took off her diaper. She slipped a pink swim diaper on her and brought her over to the pool. Jimmy picked Grace up and lowered het into the pool.
"There you go,  baby." Jimmy cooed. 
"Pool, gramma" Grace said exactly pointing at the small kiddie pool. She was so excited, she was kicking her legs a bit when her diaper was switched.

Jimmy smiled as he lowered Grace into the pool. He splashed water at her playfully. 

"Look at all the toys baby has to play with." Jimmy said, picking up a rubber duck and squeezing it. 

Jimmy smiled as he lowered Grace into the pool. He splashed water at her playfully. 
"Look at all the toys baby has to play with." Jimmy said, picking up a rubber duck and squeezing it. 

Grace kicked her legs in the water. She squealed and giggled. "Ducky!" She pointed at it.

Jimmy smiled and squeezed the duck again. He brought the duck close to Grace and had it nibble on her toes. 
Grace giggled and reached for the duck. But paused looking up at Jimmy. "I have duck please?" she asked

"Yes you may have the duck." Jimmy said. 
Jimmy placed the duck in Grace's hands. 
Grace started to play with her duck. Putting it under water so she could get water in it. And she should squirt it out of the by squeezing it's belly. It was fun.

Jimmy smiled as he watched Grace play. He dodged as she squirted with the duck.
"Are you having fun baby?" Pam asked Grace, as she splashed her hand in the water. 
"Yeah I love this." Grace said happily filling the duck with water again.

Pam looked over at Alexis.

"Do you have floaties for baby to wear? I know the pool isn't that deep, but its better to be safe than sorry." Pam said. 

Jimmy splashed Grace some as she filled the duck with water.