LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy moved the rattle just out of Grace's reach then brought it closer to her and shook it again. 
"Get your rattle baby." Jimmy cooed. 
Grace was still trying to. She almost got it when he shook it again.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jimmy smiled and patted Grace's tummy with the rattle, them held it still in front of Grace. 
"Can my big girl get her rattle now?" Jimmy cooed. 
Grace managed to finally grab the rattle, "I take now please?" She asked

Jimmy let go of the rattle so Grace cooks have it. 
"Show daddy how much you like your rattle, baby." Jimmy said.
Grace started to shake her rattle and giggle happily. "It has pretty beads I it daddy. Makes noises." She said smiling.

"Yes it does. Daddy is glad you like your rattle. Can you shake it again for mommy and grandma?" Jimmy asked. 
Grace shook the rattle a lot again this time. She giggled. "Such a good girl. " Alexis crooned to the little girl.

Grace

Pam smiled at Grace. 
"What a smart and cute little granddaughter I have." Pam cooed. 
Jimmy gave Grace a kiss on the cheek. 
Grace clapped more with the rattle still in her hand. The beads shaking everywhere in the rattle.

Jimmy stood up and walked over to the blanket spread on the floor. He laid Grace down on her stomach. 

"Tummy time, baby. Let daddy have the rattle." Jimmy said, taking hold of the rattle. 

Jimmy stood up and walked over to the blanket spread on the floor. He laid Grace down on her stomach. 
"Tummy time, baby. Let daddy have the rattle." Jimmy said, taking hold of the rattle. 

Grace laid there on her tummy. She pouted when he wanted her rattle. She didn't let go. Oh she was stubborn at times.

"Baby, give daddy the rattle. You'll get it back in a few minutes." Jimmy ordered,  tugging on the rattle. 
Grace let it go but still got fussy about it. Alexis tried to calm her.

Jimmy took the rattle and laid it down just outside of Grace's reach. Jimmy reached up and pulled on a cord causing a small toy to start playing music. 

"What's that baby? Where's the music coming from?" Jimmy cooed. 

Jimmy took the rattle and laid it down just outside of Grace's reach. Jimmy reached up and pulled on a cord causing a small toy to start playing music. 
"What's that baby? Where's the music coming from?" Jimmy cooed. 
Grace looked over where she heard the music. She pointed at the toy that was playing music. She cooed softly and giggled.

"That's right baby. That's where the music is coming from." Jimmy said. 

Jimmy set up a mirror on the other side of the blanket from where Grace was looking.

"There's a baby looking at you. Turn your head and see if you can see the baby." Jimmy said. 

"That's right baby. That's where the music is coming from." Jimmy said. 
Jimmy set up a mirror on the other side of the blanket from where Grace was looking.
"There's a baby looking at you. Turn your head and see if you can see the baby." Jimmy said. 

Grace tried to play with the toy, instead of looking for the baby. Alexis got her to stop and look around for the baby. "There" she pointed at mirror

Jimmy rubbed Grace's back as she moved her head looking for the baby. He smiled as Alexis got Grace to look inn the mirror. 

"There's the baby!" Jimmy cooed. 

He patted her bottom.

Jimmy rubbed Grace's back as she moved her head looking for the baby. He smiled as Alexis got Grace to look inn the mirror. 
"There's the baby!" Jimmy cooed. 
He patted her bottom.

"I the baby." Grace says seeing her in the mirror. She loved being there baby.

"That's right sweetie, you're the baby. " Alexis cooed kissing Grace's head.

Jimmy tickled Grace's foot, then shook the rattle. 
"What was that, baby? Is that your rattle? Where is it?" Jimmy cooed, shaking the rattle again. 
Grace squealed when she was tickled. She looked around when she heard her rattle. She then finally saw it in his hand and whined for it practically.

"Ssshhh." Alexis hushed and soothed their baby.

Jimmy held the rattle at the edge of the blanket, within Grace's reach, and shook it. 

"Get your rattle, baby. Get it and tummy time will be over for today." Jimmy encouraged. 

Jimmy held the rattle at the edge of the blanket, within Grace's reach, and shook it. 
"Get your rattle, baby. Get it and tummy time will be over for today." Jimmy encouraged. 

Grace smiled and reached, grabbing it. "I have it please. " she says sweetly.

Jimmy smiled and let go of the rattle. He rolled Grace onto her back and checked her diaper. 
"Go ahead and play on your blanket for awhile, okay baby?" Jimmy cooed.

Grace fussed a little as she was rolled over. Drooling a bit in the process. She squealed when she was on her back. She nodded that she'd play.