LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy went to the living to watch tv now that Grace hag stopped her crying for the most part. 
"Would you like coffee or something else to drink?" Pam asked Alexis. 
"I'll take a cup of coffee. " Alexis smiled holding Grace.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Alright, I'll be right back." Pam said. 

Pam went to the kitchen and returned to the bedroom with two cups of coffee. She set one of them next to Alexis and took a seat. She took a sip of her coffee.

"Alright, I'll be right back." Pam said. 
Pam went to the kitchen and returned to the bedroom with two cups of coffee. She set one of them next to Alexis and took a seat. She took a sip of her coffee.

"I'm gonna lay her down with her bottle since she's almost done so I can take my coffee. " Alexis got up and lay Grace on a spot on the bed where both her and her mom could keep an eye on her. Then sat down and took her cup.

"Good idea. You won't have to worry about spilling coffee on her and get her going again. How's she doing on her bottle?" Pam asked. 
"She's almost done. She's doing very good. " Alexis cooed as she looked at her baby who was still stoning her bottle. Grace smiled at the cooing. Alexis took a drink of her coffee.

"So do you have the house and yard baby proofed? I would hate to see baby get a hold of something that could hurt her, or crawl over something in the yard and get a boo boo." Pam said. 

"So do you have the house and yard baby proofed? I would hate to see baby get a hold of something that could hurt her, or crawl over something in the yard and get a boo boo." Pam said. 
Alexis paused and thought. They hadn't done much baby proofing. The only thing they did was lock Grace's old room and the hallway bathroom. "Well we haven't really. We know she's a good girl and wouldn't try to. And we have maintenance that take care of our back yard and front yard. So it should be fine for Grace. " Alexis said.

"I agree she's a good baby, but even good babies get curious and open cabinets and touch things they shouldn't. But if you say it's fine, I believe you." Pam said. 

Pam looked over at Grace and smiled at her. 

"I agree she's a good baby, but even good babies get curious and open cabinets and touch things they shouldn't. But if you say it's fine, I believe you." Pam said. 
Pam looked over at Grace and smiled at her. 
Alexis nodded, understanding.

Grace smiled back and let the bottle slip out of her mouth, along with some milk the dribbled out her mouth.

Pam saw the dribble of milk on Grace's cheek and took a napkin out of her pocket. She wiped Grace's chin. Pam put the nipple back in Grace's mouth to see if she wanted anymore. 

Pam saw the dribble of milk on Grace's cheek and took a napkin out of her pocket. She wiped Grace's chin. Pam put the nipple back in Grace's mouth to see if she wanted anymore. 
Grace turned her head away to get the nipple out of her mouth. "No more..." She said softly.

"Alright baby." Pam said.
Pam moved the bottle away and slipped a pacifier in Grace's mouth. 
Grace suckled her pacifier while they drank there coffee. She cooed a little bit behind the paci and wiggled a little. She wanted to play.

Pam finished her coffee and stood up. 
"Is it okay if I take baby out to the living room? I think she's had enough quiet time for now." Pam asked. 
"Yeah, that's fine with me." Alexis said standing up so Pam could take Grace.

Pam walked over and picked Grace up. She kissed her cheek and carried het to the living room. Jimmy smiled at Grace. Pam set Grace down on Jimmy's lap. Jimmy gave Grace a hug. 

"Do you want to play piggies, baby?" Jimmy asked, wiggling Grace's big toe.

Pam walked over and picked Grace up. She kissed her cheek and carried het to the living room. Jimmy smiled at Grace. Pam set Grace down on Jimmy's lap. Jimmy gave Grace a hug. 
"Do you want to play piggies, baby?" Jimmy asked, wiggling Grace's big toe.

Alexis came out with then. Grace got happy seeing Jimmy, and hugged back. "Piggies daddy. Yes!" She said happily.

"Alright. This little piggy went to market..." Jimmy started. 
Jimmy did each piggie, then when he reached the last one, Jimmy wiggled her toe and started tickling her. 
Grace squealed when he tickled her feet then just tickled her all over. She thought it was so silly.

Robert lifted her shirt and blew bubbles on her bare tummy, and then started on her toes again.

Grace giggled and squealed, it tickled her. The sight of them was just adorable.

Jimmy repeated this a few times then sat Grace up. He picked up her baby rattle and shook it just out of her reach.

"Does baby want her rattle? Show daddy you want your rattle." Jimmy cooed.

Jimmy shook the rattle next to Grace's ear, them moved it away. 

Jimmy repeated this a few times then sat Grace up. He picked up her baby rattle and shook it just out of her reach.
"Does baby want her rattle? Show daddy you want your rattle." Jimmy cooed.
Jimmy shook the rattle next to Grace's ear, them moved it away. 

Grace smiled and clapped when he got her baby rattle. It was one of her favorite toys. She made grabby hands and reached for it when he moved it.