LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Pam picked up a stuffed bear and rubbed it against Grace's cheek then hid the bear behind her back. 
"Where is it, baby?" Pam cooed. 
"It's behind you gramma." Grace giggled. "I have it please?" Grace asked holding out her hands.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Pam smiled and handed Grace the bear. 
"You're too smart for me, baby." Pam said.
Grace giggled she hugged her bear. She smiled hearing she smart. "I not stupid?" She asks, looking at Pam. She's been called stupid by her real parents when she lived with them.

Pam frowned. 
"Certainly not. You're one of the smartest babies I know. Anybody that thinks differently is wrong." Pam said.
Pam hugged Grace tight. 
That made Grace smile. She hugged back tight. She yawned softly.

"I think someone is ready for her morning nap. Would you rather have your daddy or your grandma take you to the bedroom?" Pam asked. 
"Yoy take me?" Grace asks sleepily. She held onto her bear and grandma. She was ready for a nap.

Pam stood up and carried Grace to the bedroom. She undressed Grace down to her diaper and put a tee shirt on her. 

Jimmy came in with a bottle and handed it to Pam. Pam laid Grace down in the crib and covered her. 

"I'll be right here, baby." Pam cooed. 

Pam stood up and carried Grace to the bedroom. She undressed Grace down to her diaper and put a tee shirt on her. 
Jimmy came in with a bottle and handed it to Pam. Pam laid Grace down in the crib and covered her. 
"I'll be right here, baby." Pam cooed. 

Grace looked up, smiling sleepily. She held her bear and closed her eyes.

Pam  gave Grace her pacifier and turned the lights down before laying down on the bed. Jimmy left the room, closing the door to the bedroom. 
Grace took her paci and slept for her morning nap. Alexis was just cleaning up the house.

Jimmy helped Alexis. Pam played with her phone while she waited for Grace to wake up. She checked on Grace occasionally.
Grace was okay the whole time. It was a good thing she had this nap. And in an hour or so she would have to wake up again.

Pam looked at her watch and when Grace had slept for about an hour and a half, Pam came to the crib to wake her up. 
"Time to wake up baby. It's time for your next bottle." Pam said. 

Grace opened eyes slowly, she looked scared as if she were woken up from a night mare. Her eyes watered and she started to whimper. Which sooned turned to crying. (Hey can you bump our other roleplays?)

Pam picked Grace up and cuddled with her. 
"It's okay baby. Grandma's here." Pam cooed. 
Grace was softly crying, Alexis stood at the door. "What happened?" Alexis asks.

"I think she was having a nightmare. I was trying to calm her down. Do you want to try?" Pam asked, still cuddling with Grace.
"Yeah, I can try." Alexis said, she sat down on the bed so she could hold her. She couldn't stand too long holding Grace. "Could you make her bottle please?" Alexis asked

"Thank you. " Alexis said taking the bottle from Pam. She rubbed the warm nipple on Grace's bottom lip to get her attention from crying.  She squeezed the bottle letting the formula trickle in her mouth.  It got Grace's attention though . 

Grace took in the nipple, her crying subsiding.  She started to drink the warm formula.  

• 3 weeks later...