LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Alright, we'll leave. You've got five minutes to use the potty and then Alexis will be back to check to see if you used it. You are not to try to empty the potty yourself."

Jimmy took Alexis's hand and led her to the kitchen.

Grace didn't go on the potty until they left the room and when they did she walked over to the small training potty and looked at it for a minute, unsure. She thought it was ridiculous.

• Like 1

"I agree that it went better than we could have hoped. How are we going to handle her tantrums? Put her in time out? I also agree that a nap is in order. We can explain that since she had a bad attitude that she is going to be taking a nap. Are you going to wipe her bottom for her? It's possible that she will not throw a tantrum and just pull her training pants up and not worry about wiping. I guess we'll see." Jimmy set a timer on the stove for 5 minutes.

• Like 1

"Well we could give her a chance to calm down and if she doesn't then we can put her in time out, but if we can tell that she's tired then just put her down for a nap. I think we should give her a sippy cup though so she can stay hydrated and get used to using them. Oh I could wipe her but if she's throwing a Tantrum I need you to hold her still." Alexis says.

"Alright, let's do that. I'll fill her Dory cup up and put the lid on it this time. I'll go with you and hold her if necessary. This is going to be interesting."

Jimmy filled the sippy cup and put the lid on it and got ready to follow Alexis to the living room.

When Grace stood up Jimmy came over and put his arms around her.

"Settle down, baby. Alexis is going to wipe your bottom for you. Good job in making poop in your potty."

Jimmy held Grace against him, with her facing Alexis.

Jimmy nodded. After Alexis left with the potty he stood up.

"I'll be right back. Stay on the couch, okay? I have something for you."

Jimmy went to the kitchen and found the m&m's. He got a small plastic box since he didn't want the M&M's to melt before giving them to Grace. He

"Very good, Grace! You're a smart girl. You know that 1 M&M and 2 M&M's make 3 M&M's, don't they? And every time you pee or poop in the potty you get M&M's! Isn't that great?"

After Grace took the container Jimmy sat down next to Grace. He cuddled with her as she ate her M&M's.

"It's okay Grace. Alexis and I care about you very much. We only want what is best for you."

"We are just concerned for you, baby. You've been through a lot. We think it's better if you rely on us for awhile. It was a very traumatic experience for you and we think you need some TLC. That's okay, isn't it?"

Jimmy continued to cuddle with Grace as he waited for Alexis to return.

"I gave Grace her M&M's, honey. She knows she is going to get a reward every time she uses the potty for us. Grace, you have to make sure and tell one of us first when you need to pee or poop so we can help you, okay?"

Jimmy rubbed Grace's back.

"Would you like to watch Pocohantas again, or would you like to take a short nap?" Jimmy asked.

Jimmy picked up the remote and selected Frozen from the movie menu. he set the remote down and lifted Grace onto his lap. He let her lean back against him.

"There you go, baby. Just relax and watch the movie."