LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"I see that." Pam said. 
Pam got a pajama top out of the dresser and put it on Grace. She moved Grace over to the crib.
"Night-night, baby girl." Pam cooed. 
"Ni ni " she said softly behind her paci, she fell asleep for the night.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Pam smiled and walked out of the room. Jimmy came in and gave Grace a kiss goodnight before leaving again. Everyone went to bed later after checking on Grace and slept in in the morning.

Pam smiled and walked out of the room. Jimmy came in and gave Grace a kiss goodnight before leaving again. Everyone went to bed later after checking on Grace and slept in in the morning.
Grace woke up as she filled her diaper, it was 8 am but everyone was still asleep. She stood up in her crib looking over at Jimmy and Alexis in their bed. "Daddy?" She called quietly not wanting to be loud.

Jimmy heard Grace and looked over at the crib. He smiled at Grace and got out of bed. He walked over to the crib. 
"Good morning, baby." Jimmy cooed. 

"Hi daddy. Up?" Grace asked making grabby hands. Alexis sat up watching the two.

Jimmy picked Grace up and checked her diaper, even though he smelled her messy diapers. 
"How about we change your diaper and get you some breakfast?" Jimmy said. 

"Yeah! Is gramma up?" Grace asked. Alexis got up to go make breakfast.

"I don't know baby. I haven't been out of our bedroom yet. Let's get your diaper changed and we'll find out." Jimmy said. 

Jimmy laid Grace on the bed and took off her diaper. Hee cleaned her with baby wipes. 

Pam was in the kitchen and had started a pot of coffee.

"I don't know baby. I haven't been out of our bedroom yet. Let's get your diaper changed and we'll find out." Jimmy said. 
Jimmy laid Grace on the bed and took off her diaper. Hee cleaned her with baby wipes. 
Pam was in the kitchen and had started a pot of coffee.

Alexis walked in the kitchen. "What should I make for breakfast? Baby is up and Jimmy is gonna bring her out in a minute or two. " Alexis said.

Grace laid there with her fingers in her mouth. She watched him change her.

"We could go with waffles, if that's okay with you." Pam said.

Jimmy smiled at Grace as he got a diaper and slid it under her. He put more rash cream on Grace and sprinkled baby powder on her before taping the diaper closed. He picked Grace up and kissed her cheek.

"Lets go see if grandma is awake." Jimmy cooed. 

"We could go with waffles, if that's okay with you." Pam said.
Jimmy smiled at Grace as he got a diaper and slid it under her. He put more rash cream on Grace and sprinkled baby powder on her before taping the diaper closed. He picked Grace up and kissed her cheek.
"Lets go see if grandma is awake." Jimmy cooed. 

"Mmm.. waffles sound good. " Alexis said and got out the waffle maker.

"Gramma..." Grace cooed, excited to see her.

Jimmy walked out to the kitchen with Grace and saw Alexis and Pam were both there. Jimmy came over to Pam. 

"Someone wants to say good morning, grandma." Jimmy said. 

Pam took Grace from Jimmy and gave her a kiss. 

"Good morning, baby." Pam said, cuddling Grace.

Jimmy walked out to the kitchen with Grace and saw Alexis and Pam were both there. Jimmy came over to Pam. 
"Someone wants to say good morning, grandma." Jimmy said. 
Pam took Grace from Jimmy and gave her a kiss. 
"Good morning, baby." Pam said, cuddling Grace.

"Gramma! Good morning."She said happily and cuddled back , resting her head on Pam's shoulder.

Pam rubbed Grace's back. 
"Are you a hungry baby this morning? We've got something good for breakfast." Pam cooed.

"Bweakfist." Grace said smiling. She smelled waffles. "Waffle?"she asked.

"Yes baby waffles." Alexis said from the kitchen. Grace grinned.

"Alright let's get you in your high chair and bib you, then I'll get you a bottle." Pam said. 

Pam put Grace in her high chair and fastened her in. She got a bib and tied it around Grace's neck. She got a bottle out of the refrigerator and set it on the tray of the high chair. 

"Alright let's get you in your high chair and bib you, then I'll get you a bottle." Pam said. 
Pam put Grace in her high chair and fastened her in. She got a bib and tied it around Grace's neck. She got a bottle out of the refrigerator and set it on the tray of the high chair. 
"How many do y'all want? Grace is only getting one, then she'll have some baby food. " Alexis said.

"I would like 3 please," Pam said.
"3 sounds good to me to, thank you," Jimmy answered. 
"Okay. I think I'll just have two. Do you guys want any fruit on it or on the side?" She asked.

"Thank you." Jimmy said. 
He picked up the bottle and held it to Grace's mouth. 
"Go ahead and drink baby." Jimmy cooed. 
Grace smiled she opened her mouth. As the waffles cooked Alexis cut up some strawberrys put them in the blender a long with some blueberries, and pureed them together. So that Grace could have some fruit. She poured in a bowl and got a baby spoon. "Will one of you feed this to Grace?" Alexis asked bringing it out.

Jimmy pulled the nipple out of Grace's mouth and took the bowl from Alexis. He smelled the contents of the bowl and smiled. 

"Mmm, baby. This smells delicious." Jimmy cooed. 

Jimmy scooped up some of the pureed fruit and brought it to Grace's mouth.