LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Pam smiled at Grace and held her bottle for her as she drank from it.
"Does baby have a full tummy? Does she?" Pam cooed, tickling Grace's tummy. 
Grace giggled at the ticking and suddenly let out a couple cute hiccups.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Pam smiled as Grace hiccupped. Pam slipped the bottle back in Grace's mouth. 
Jimmy finished eating his dinner. 

Grace suckled the bottle, drinking her milk with no fuss. She looked like she was starting to get sleepy.

Jimmy got the check. They waited for Grace to finish her bottle so they could leave. 
Grace finished it all the way. She let out a yawn and she looked as if she was going to doze off.

"Jimmy why don't you carry Grace to the car? I think she's going to fall asleep. " Alexis said.

"Yes she does." Agreed Jimmy. 

Jimmy took Grace from Pam and carried her to the car. He opened the back door and slipped Grace in the car seat, fastening her harness. 

"There you go, baby." Jimmy cooed. 

"Yes she does." Agreed Jimmy. 
Jimmy took Grace from Pam and carried her to the car. He opened the back door and slipped Grace in the car seat, fastening her harness. 
Grace was a little fussy as she was taken to the car. Her crying slowly starting. She was tired.

Jimmy got the pacifier and slipped it in Grace's mouth and handed her her blanket. 

Pam came out to the car and sat in the back seat with Grace.

Jimmy got the pacifier and slipped it in Grace's mouth and handed her her blanket. 
Pam came out to the car and sat in the back seat with Grace.

Alexis got in the car with Jimmy after he took care of Grace

Grace suckled the paci gently, she still cried softly however. She was so tired and obviously fighting the sleep. She didn't even realized she wet herself on the way out. Ooh, she had to go poopy now. But they were in the car and she wouldn't be changed right away. Maybe she'll just hold it for now, she thought.

"Baby's so fussy tonight." Alexis said about Grace.

"Baby's are like that sometimes. It could be caused by a number of things. She's not used to being out so that could make her fussy, she could be overtired or she could be close to filling her diaper. Like I said, it could be caused by a lot of things." Pam said. 

Jimmy started the car and headed home.

"Baby's are like that sometimes. It could be caused by a number of things. She's not used to being out so that could make her fussy, she could be overtired or she could be close to filling her diaper. Like I said, it could be caused by a lot of things." Pam said. 
Jimmy started the car and headed home.

"Right. " Alexis agreed. "Maybe some soft music will calm her."

Alexis hooked up her phone and played some soft lullaby music from YouTube.

Jimmy drove the rest of the way home and parked. Pam got out and got Grace out of her car seat. 

"Alright baby, let's go get you ready for bed. " Pam cooed, patting Grace's bottom as she carried her in the house. 

Jimmy drove the rest of the way home and parked. Pam got out and got Grace out of her car seat. 
"Alright baby, let's go get you ready for bed. " Pam cooed, patting Grace's bottom as she carried her in the house. 

Alexis and Jimmy followed soon after. Grace sighed softly behind her paci, she was definitely ready to sleep. But first she needed to go poopy.

Pam took Grace back to the bedroom and took off her dress and shoes and socks. She sat down on the bed and checked her diaper. 

"Hmm, baby is wet but not poopy. We should wait a few minutes to see if she needs to go poppy before putting her night diaper on her." Pam said. 

Pam gently rubbed Grace's stomach.

Pam took Grace back to the bedroom and took off her dress and shoes and socks. She sat down on the bed and checked her diaper. 
"Hmm, baby is wet but not poopy. We should wait a few minutes to see if she needs to go poppy before putting her night diaper on her." Pam said. 
Pam gently rubbed Grace's stomach.

Grace made a face as she started to go poop in her diaper. She started to cry lightly again, squirming.

"Shh, it's okay baby. Just let it out." Pam cooed, rubbing Grace's back now. 
Grace grunted as she let out the poop, that bothered her rash. It was still a bit red. She cried more.

"It's okay baby, I'll get you cleaned up and put more medicine on your owie. Are you almost done?" Pam asked. 
Grace nodded that she was almost done. She grunted a little more as she let the last of it out. "Done. " she said crying more.

"It's okay baby." Pam cooed, laying Grace on the bed. 
She took off the diaper, throwing it away. She started gently cleaning Grace's bottom. 
Alexis came in with Grace's blanket and paci. "These might help sooth her." She handed Grace the baby blanket, then nudged the paci between her lips. "C'mon baby. I know you want this too." She cooed, pushing it in her mouth when Grace let her. Grace settled down almost immediately.

"Thank you. I forgot about that." Pam said.

Pam got a diaper and slipped it under Grace. She got the rash cream and gently applied it, then sprinkled baby powder on her. She pulled up the diaper and fastened it. 

"There we go, baby. Now let's find you something to wear to bed." Pam cooed. 

"Thank you. I forgot about that." Pam said.
Pam got a diaper and slipped it under Grace. She got the rash cream and gently applied it, then sprinkled baby powder on her. She pulled up the diaper and fastened it. 
"There we go, baby. Now let's find you something to wear to bed." Pam cooed. 
Grace rubbed her face with her soft blanket. She let her legs rest and she looked very tired.

"She's so sleepy." Alexis said.