LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy read softly like to a baby, showing Grace the pictures in the book. He smiled at her and made animal noises when he showed her pictures of animals. 

Pam took her coffee cup to the sink and rinsed it out. She looked at Alexis. 

"Do you think Grace would be okay if we went out to dinner, or do you think it best to wait awhile?" Pam asked. 

Jimmy read softly like to a baby, showing Grace the pictures in the book. He smiled at her and made animal noises when he showed her pictures of animals. 
Pam took her coffee cup to the sink and rinsed it out. She looked at Alexis. 
"Do you think Grace would be okay if we went out to dinner, or do you think it best to wait awhile?" Pam asked. 

Grace was listening intently. She giggled at all his animal noises. She finished the milk in her bottle, starting to feel better.

"I think she would be okay to go out when he finishes reading to her. We'd just have to get her and the diaper bag ready." Alexis said.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"I'll get a dress and diaper cover. Are you going to bring Grace's dinner, or are you going to feed her whatever we're having?" Pam wondered. 
"I think she can have whatever we decide to get." Alexis said.

"Okay, sounds good." Pam said. 

Pam went to the bedroom and picked out a dress and diaper cover for Grace. Jimmy finished the book just as Grace finished her bottle. He sat her up and patted her back. 

"Okay, sounds good." Pam said. 
Pam went to the bedroom and picked out a dress and diaper cover for Grace. Jimmy finished the book just as Grace finished her bottle. He sat her up and patted her back. 
Grace only burped, she didn't spit up. "What now, daddy?" She asked.

"Let's see if mommy or grandma have any plans." Jimmy said. 

Pam entered the living room with the dress and diaper cover for Grace. 

"Let's get baby dressed. We're going out for dinner." Pam said. 

Jimmy sat Grace on the couch and Pam started dressing her. 

"Let's see if mommy or grandma have any plans." Jimmy said. 
Pam entered the living room with the dress and diaper cover for Grace. 
"Let's get baby dressed. We're going out for dinner." Pam said. 
Jimmy sat Grace on the couch and Pam started dressing her. 

"Where are we going?" Grace asked curious.

"We haven't decided baby. " Alexis said in response.

Pam slipped the dress on Grace and pulled her arms through the sleeves. Pam fastened the dress and sat down on the couch, sitting Grace on her lap. She slipped the diaper cover I  her and pulled it up over her diaper. 

"Where would you Like to go, baby?" Jimmy asked. 

Pam slipped the dress on Grace and pulled her arms through the sleeves. Pam fastened the dress and sat down on the couch, sitting Grace on her lap. She slipped the diaper cover I  her and pulled it up over her diaper. 
"Where would you Like to go, baby?" Jimmy asked. 

Grace was a little squirmy, but Alexis kept her still. (Was he asking Alexis or Grace?)

(Grace) 
Pam finished dressing Grace and slipped a pacifier in her mouth, 
Grace shrugged her shoulders.

"Hm, how about fizolis? Grace likes pasta." Alexis suggested putting her own hair in a pony tail.

"Sounds good to me. Are you ladies ready to go?" Jimmy asked. 
"In a few minutes. Just let me freshen my make up." Pam went to the bathroom with her purse. 
"Okay, we'll wait for you." Alexis said. "Do you have the diaper bag Jimmy?"

Jimmy showed Alexis the diaper bag. 

"Baby is all set, aren't you honey?" Jimmy asked, kissing Grace's cheek. 

Pam came out to the living room. 

'Alright, I'm all ready." Pam announced. 

Jimmy showed Alexis the diaper bag. 
"Baby is all set, aren't you honey?" Jimmy asked, kissing Grace's cheek. 
Pam came out to the living room. 
'Alright, I'm all ready." Pam announced. 

Grace squealed when he kissed her cheek, she nodded excited.

"Now we're already to go. " Alexis said hearing Pam's ready

Jimmy carried Grace out to the car and put her in her car seat. He pulled the harness in front of her and locked it. Pam got in back with Grace.

Jimmy waited for Alexis to get in then started out. 

Jimmy carried Grace out to the car and put her in her car seat. He pulled the harness in front of her and locked it. Pam got in back with Grace.
Jimmy waited for Alexis to get in then started out. 

Alexis got in the car. Grace clapped happily when they started to leave.

"Baby is happy, arent you baby Grace?" Alexis crooned looking in the mirror to look at Grace.

Jimmy smiled as he looked in the mirror and saw Grace. Pam opened the diaper bag and took out a baby rattle. She shook it front of Grace. 
"Look what grandma has, baby." Pam cooed. 

Grace smiled suckling her binky. She hummed an affirmative. She made grabby hands for it

Pam smiled as she waved the rattle just out Grace's reach for a minute before letting her take it. The trip to the restaurant took about twenty minutes before Jimmy pulled into the parking lot and parked. 

"Here we are." Jimmy said, opening the door of the car and stepping out. 

Pam smiled as she waved the rattle just out Grace's reach for a minute before letting her take it. The trip to the restaurant took about twenty minutes before Jimmy pulled into the parking lot and parked. 
"Here we are." Jimmy said, opening the door of the car and stepping out. 
Grace let time pass by as she played with the rattle. But she looked up when they slowed down and stopped. "I'll get the diaper bag, you grab the baby?" Alexis asked looking at Jimmy .

"Alright. I'll take her in and find a place for baby to sit." Jimmy said. 

Jimmy took Grace out of the car seat and patted her bottom. Pam got out of the car and followed them inside. The hostess seated them and passed out menus. Jimmy saw the high chairs and slipped Grace into one. He pushed the highchair over to the table.

"There we go baby. " Jimmy cooed. 

"Alright. I'll take her in and find a place for baby to sit." Jimmy said. 
Jimmy took Grace out of the car seat and patted her bottom. Pam got out of the car and followed them inside. The hostess seated them and passed out menus. Jimmy saw the high chairs and slipped Grace into one. He pushed the highchair over to the table.
"There we go baby. " Jimmy cooed. 

Grace squirmed and whined being sat down in the high. She was nervous to be made fun of. She wanted to sit with mommy and daddy or atleast grandma. She didn't wanna sit in the high chair.

Alexis followed in with the diaper bag. "Baby stop squirming. " she told Grace planting a kiss on her head.