LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"I'll let her sleep awhile longer then." Pam said. 
"How about a cup of coffee?" Pam said. 
"Of course. Would you like to drink it in here mom?" Alexis asked.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"I'd better. I promised Grace I would stay here, and if she wakes up and I'm not here, she'll be upset." Pam said. 
"Alright, I'll bring it too you when it's made." Alexis said and went to go make coffee.

"Thank you."
Pam walked over to the crib to check on Grace.
Grace was still sleeping. About 5 minutes later Alexis brought in a cup of coffee to Pam. "Here mom. " she said.

Pam smiled at how cute Grace looked while she slept. She looked up when Alexis came in the room and took the coffee from her. 

"Thank you, honey." Pam said, moving away from the crib.

Pam smiled at how cute Grace looked while she slept. She looked up when Alexis came in the room and took the coffee from her. 
"Thank you, honey." Pam said, moving away from the crib.
"No problem. Can you let us know when she's up?" Alexis asked.

"Of course. I'll bring her out after she wakes up. Does she wet in her sleep?" Pam asked. 
"Sometimes. If she's wet when she wakes up, you can change her in the crib. But If she's too wiggly and squirmy you can call for Jimmy. " Alexis said

"I don't  think wiggly will be a problem. I'll call Jimmy if I run into any problems." Pam agreed. 
Pam sat down on the bed to wait for Grace to wake up and drink her coffee. 
Grace did indeed wet in her sleep, she was laying in it for so long, she was starting to get a slight itchy rash on her front. That's what woke her up 30 minutes later. Her legs started to squirm and whimpers almost escaped her pouting lips. She started to cry slightly when she noticed how quiet it was.

"Shh, baby. Grandma is right here." Pam cooed. 

She stood up and walked over to the crib. Pam checked Grace's diaper. 

"Who's a wet little baby? Are you going to be a good girl and let grandma change your diaper?" Pam cooed again. 

"Shh, baby. Grandma is right here." Pam cooed. 
She stood up and walked over to the crib. Pam checked Grace's diaper. 
"Who's a wet little baby? Are you going to be a good girl and let grandma change your diaper?" Pam cooed again. 
Grace started to cry more when Pam checked her diaper. It was indeed wet and her rash was bothering her. Her cries got louder being asked questions.

Pam picked Grace up and rocked her. 

"Shh baby, it's okay. Grandma is going to make it all better." Pam cooed. 

Pam laid Grace back in the crib and unfastened her diaper. When she pulled the diaper away, she saw redness around Grace's privates, 

"Does baby have an owie?" Pam cooed. 

Pam picked up the pacifier and slipped it in Grace's mouth, then lifted her legs, pulling the wet diaper out. She started cleaning Grace with baby wipes. 

"Grandma's got some medicine to make baby feel better." Pam cooed. 

Pam picked Grace up and rocked her. 
"Shh baby, it's okay. Grandma is going to make it all better." Pam cooed. 
Pam laid Grace back in the crib and unfastened her diaper. When she pulled the diaper away, she saw redness around Grace's privates, 
"Does baby have an owie?" Pam cooed. 
Pam picked up the pacifier and slipped it in Grace's mouth, then lifted her legs, pulling the wet diaper out. She started cleaning Grace with baby wipes. 
"Grandma's got some medicine to make baby feel better." Pam cooed. 

Grace kept her legs up and bent, if they were laid down she wouldn't feel comfortable due to the rash. She still cried, snot forming out of her nose. She still cried softly with the paci. She's never delt with a rash before and ot hurt. Grace wiggled as she whined about the cold wipes on her owie.

Alexis appeared at the doorway, "Mom, is the baby alright? She's crying an awful lot."

"It looks like she has some diaper rash, but I'm going to put some medicine on her to make het feel better." Pam said.

Pam finished cleaning Grace and opened a tube of diaper rash cream and spread it over her privates and anywhere Grace looked red. 

"Can you ask him Jimmy to come here? The baby will need her daddy to comfort her when I'm finished here." Pam said. 

"It looks like she has some diaper rash, but I'm going to put some medicine on her to make het feel better." Pam said.
Pam finished cleaning Grace and opened a tube of diaper rash cream and spread it over her privates and anywhere Grace looked red. 
"Can you ask him Jimmy to come here? The baby will need her daddy to comfort her when I'm finished here." Pam said. 

"Of course." Alexis said and hurried off.

"Babe!" Alexis said going to Jimmy's office room.

Grace started to settle down, her eyes were still watery. She still pouted suckling her paci

Jimmy turned from his computer. 

"Yes, honey?" Jimmy asked. 

Pam slipped a diaper under Grace and sprinkled baby powder on her before taping the diaper closed. 

"Your daddy will be here in a minute, baby. I know your owie hurts." Pam cooed. 

Jimmy turned from his computer. 
"Yes, honey?" Jimmy asked. 
Pam slipped a diaper under Grace and sprinkled baby powder on her before taping the diaper closed. 
"Your daddy will be here in a minute, baby. I know your owie hurts." Pam cooed. 
"Grace needs you. She got her first rash and is not taking it well. " Alexis said.

Jimmy stood up,.

"Can you bring a bottle to the bedroom? Once I get her calmed down she'll probably be thirsty."

Jimmy hurried to the bedroom and came over to the crib. He gently picked Grace up and held her against his chest. 

"Shh, daddy's here. It's okay baby. Everything is going to be okay. I know you have an owie, don't you?" Jimmy cooed softly. 

Jimmy stood up,.
"Can you bring a bottle to the bedroom? Once I get her calmed down she'll probably be thirsty."
Jimmy hurried to the bedroom and came over to the crib. He gently picked Grace up and held her against his chest. 
"Shh, daddy's here. It's okay baby. Everything is going to be okay. I know you have an owie, don't you?" Jimmy cooed softly. 

Grace started to cry again when he asked about her owie. But she cuddled him anyways.

Alexis brought in a baby bottle of formula, moments later.

Jimmy took the bottle from Alexis. 

"Thank you." Jimmy said. 

Jimmy walked around the room cuddling Grace and cooing to her. 

"How about reads baby a story while she drinks her bottle?" Jimmy asked. 

Jimmy took the bottle from Alexis. 
"Thank you." Jimmy said. 
Jimmy walked around the room cuddling Grace and cooing to her. 
"How about reads baby a story while she drinks her bottle?" Jimmy asked. 

Grace nodded, she'd like that. Hopefully it's distract her from her rash.

Jimmy carried Grace out to the living room. He sat down in his chair and took a book out of the rack. He laid Grace in his lap and opened the book. Jimmy took the pacifier from Grace's mouth and slipped the nipple of the bottle in instead. 

Jimmy started reading to Grace as she drank her bottle. 

Jimmy carried Grace out to the living room. He sat down in his chair and took a book out of the rack. He laid Grace in his lap and opened the book. Jimmy took the pacifier from Grace's mouth and slipped the nipple of the bottle in instead. 
Jimmy started reading to Grace as she drank her bottle. 
Grace suckled drinking the warm milk. She listened to his soothing voice.