LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

"Good girl.  Grandma is proud of you. " Pam cooed.
Pam picked up the bottle and held the nipple up to Grace's mouth. 
Grace giggled and accepted her bottle happily. Drinking the water.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Pam smiled at Grace. 
"Did I tickle baby's funny bone? Where is it at? Is it here? Or here? " Pam asked, tickling Grace's armpit and then the bottom of her feet.
Grace giggled and squealed water dripping out of her mouth on accident.

Pam smiled Ann's picked up a napkin, wiping Grace's cheeks and chin. She noticed the bib was wet, but left it alone.

"Does baby went more to drink, or is she ready for grandma to keep feeding her?" Pam cooed.

Pam smiled Ann's picked up a napkin, wiping Grace's cheeks and chin. She noticed the bib was wet, but left it alone.
"Does baby went more to drink, or is she ready for grandma to keep feeding her?" Pam cooed.
"More food please." Grace said opening her mouth.

Pam smiled. She picked up the baby spoon and scooped up some food from Grace's plate. She weaved it back and forth in front of Grace. 
"Here comes the airplane." Pam cooed. 
Grace squealed and opened her mouth leaning forward. She was a hungry little baby indeed, she was.

"What a perfect day..." Alexis said contently.

Pam finished feeding Grace ands cleaned her face when's hands with a wet wipe. 

"Yes it just couldn't get any better." Jimmy agreed. 

"Is my favourite grand baby ready for her first diaper change from grandma?" Pam cooed.

Pam slipped her finger in Grace's diaper to check it.

Pam finished feeding Grace ands cleaned her face when's hands with a wet wipe. 
"Yes it just couldn't get any better." Jimmy agreed. 
"Is my favourite grand baby ready for her first diaper change from grandma?" Pam cooed.
Pam slipped her finger in Grace's diaper to check it.
It was a little damp. She nodded. She was ready.

Pam smiled when she found the diaper was damp. 

"What a sweet little baby you are.  Let's go inside and get you changed, okay?"Pam cooed, tickling Grace. 

Pam took off Grace's bib and stood up. She turned Grace so she could see Alexis and Jimmy. 

"Wave bye-bye to mommy and daddy. Don't worry, you'll see them after your diaper change." Pam said. 

Pam smiled when she found the diaper was damp. 
"What a sweet little baby you are.  Let's go inside and get you changed, okay?"Pam cooed, tickling Grace. 
Pam took off Grace's bib and stood up. She turned Grace so she could see Alexis and Jimmy. 
"Wave bye-bye to mommy and daddy. Don't worry, you'll see them after your diaper change." Pam said. 

Grace giggled. She liked her new grandma a lot. She waved at Alexis and Jimmy. "Bye-bye mommy and daddy." She said. Alexis waved.

Jimmy waved at Grace with a smile. Pam carried Grace into the house, unfastening her dress on the way. She tugged the dress off of Grace and took her to bedroom. She laid Grace in the crib. 

"Lets get the cutest baby in the whole world into a dry diaper." Pam cooed as she ripped the tapes on the diaper.

Pam smiled as she lifted Grace's legs, pulling the diaper out from under her. 

Jimmy waved at Grace with a smile. Pam carried Grace into the house, unfastening her dress on the way. She tugged the dress off of Grace and took her to bedroom. She laid Grace in the crib. 
"Lets get the cutest baby in the whole world into a dry diaper." Pam cooed as she ripped the tapes on the diaper.
Pam smiled as she lifted Grace's legs, pulling the diaper out from under her. 
Grace cooed softly being laid in the crib, in just a diaper. A damp one. She tried to help by help keeping her legs up.

While Grace's legs were up Pam used baby wipes to clean her. She took out three different diapers and showed them to Grace. 

"Which diaper do you want grandma to put on you? There's Sofia the First, Dora and Doc Mcstuffins." Pam asked. 

While Grace's legs were up Pam used baby wipes to clean her. She took out three different diapers and showed them to Grace. 
"Which diaper do you want grandma to put on you? There's Sofia the First, Dora and Doc Mcstuffins." Pam asked. 
Grace looked at the choices. "Sofia!" She said happily. She loved her diapers.

Pam smiled and put the other two diapers back. She unfolded the Sofia diaper and slid it under Grace. Pam sprinkled baby powder on Grace and taped the diaper closed. She lifted Grace out of the crib and put the dress back on her.

"There we go. Baby's all cleaned up and smelling nice. Can you give grandma a baby kiss?" Pam cooed. 

Pam smiled and put the other two diapers back. She unfolded the Sofia diaper and slid it under Grace. Pam sprinkled baby powder on Grace and taped the diaper closed. She lifted Grace out of the crib and put the dress back on her.
"There we go. Baby's all cleaned up and smelling nice. Can you give grandma a baby kiss?" Pam cooed. 

Grace looked around while she was changed. She liked being changed in her crib. She smiled when she was done being changed and taken out. "Ya!" She then gave her grandma a kiss liked asked.

Pam smiled as Grace kissed her and kissed her back. Pam carried Grace back outside. 

"Look who's back. Baby is all dry now." Pam announced. 

Jimmy smiled. 

"Thank you for changing her. Too bad you don't live here." Jimmy said. 

Pam smiled as Grace kissed her and kissed her back. Pam carried Grace back outside. 
"Look who's back. Baby is all dry now." Pam announced. 
Jimmy smiled. 
"Thank you for changing her. Too bad you don't live here." Jimmy said. 

Grace cuddled into her as she was carried back out.

Pam sat down at the picnic table and held Grace on her lap. She got another bottle and held it so Grace could drink. 

"Does baby have a set nap time, or do you make her nap when she's tired?" Pam asked Alexis. 

Pam sat down at the picnic table and held Grace on her lap. She got another bottle and held it so Grace could drink. 
"Does baby have a set nap time, or do you make her nap when she's tired?" Pam asked Alexis. 
"Sometimes we lay her down after lunch." Alexis said. While Grace drank her baba, she reached up to touch Pam's hair.

Pam held still as Grace reached for her hair. 
"Alright, I'll put her down for her nap when we go back inside." Pam said, patting Grace's bottom. 
Grace managed to touch a little bit of her hair but she didn't tug. She cooed a little at the softness.

"Okay..." Alexis smiled at Grace. "Does a certain little baby like grandma's hair?" She crooned

"I don't know why, but babies like to touch and smell hair. I guess it connects them to the person who's hair their smelling or touching." Pam said. 

"Would baby like another bottle, or her pacifier?" Pam cooed. 

"I don't know why, but babies like to touch and smell hair. I guess it connects them to the person who's hair their smelling or touching." Pam said. 
"Would baby like another bottle, or her pacifier?" Pam cooed. 

"Paci.." Grace agreed happily. She wanted her binky.