LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Jimmy helped Alexis prepare the food and put it in a picnic basket. He carried the basket to the living room. 

"Okay,  I'm ready to go outside."Jimmy said.

"Ill bring the baby." Pam said, standing up holding grace.

Jimmy helped Alexis prepare the food and put it in a picnic basket. He carried the basket to the living room. 
"Okay,  I'm ready to go outside."Jimmy said.
"Ill bring the baby." Pam said, standing up holding grace.

"I'll go get a blanket for all of us to sit on. I'll meet you guys out there. " Alexis said.

"Okay mommy." Grace said

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Jimmy smiled at Grace and walked outside with Pam,  who was holding Grace. He took a deep breath. 
"It smells nice out here, doesn't it baby?" Jimmy asked. 
Grace nodded. "It's pretty out here. "

Alexis came out with a pink picnic blanket for them to sit on.

Pam set Grace down in the grass and patted her bottom. 

"Why don't you crawl around while we get the picnic set up baby?" Pam cooed. 

Jimmy watched to see Grace crawl around while Pam went to help Alexis with the picnic blanket.

Pam set Grace down in the grass and patted her bottom. 
"Why don't you crawl around while we get the picnic set up baby?" Pam cooed. 
Jimmy watched to see Grace crawl around while Pam went to help Alexis with the picnic blanket.
Grace nodded, listen to her grandma. She start to crawl into the yard. Minding her business and looked around.

Alexis found a spot for them to eat.

Jimmy followed Grace around, making sure she stayed on the  the grass and didn't get into anything that could hurt her. He checked the grass for large rocks or tools that he had left out.

He started thinking of things to get for Grace to use outside,  like a baby pool or toddler slide, or a toddler swing he could attach to the limb of a tree.

"Are you having fun baby? Look! There's a butterfly." Jimmy cooed. 

Jimmy kept an eye on Alexis and Pam to see when they would be ready for Grace.

"Honey,  does Grace have any bibs? I don't know how messy she gets when she eats,  but I would hate to ruin such a pretty dress." Pam said to Alexis. 

Jimmy followed Grace around, making sure she stayed on the  the grass and didn't get into anything that could hurt her. He checked the grass for large rocks or tools that he had left out.
He started thinking of things to get for Grace to use outside,  like a baby pool or toddler slide, or a toddler swing he could attach to the limb of a tree.
"Are you having fun baby? Look! There's a butterfly." Jimmy cooed. 
Jimmy kept an eye on Alexis and Pam to see when they would be ready for Grace.
"Honey,  does Grace have any bibs? I don't know how messy she gets when she eats,  but I would hate to ruin such a pretty dress." Pam said to Alexis. 

Grace looked at any flowers she passed and looked at there bushes. She did look close and see the butterfly. "Oooh pretty!" She said her paci falling out.

"Yes they're in the basket." Alexis said, as they laid out the blanket. Then they started pulling out the plates out from the basket.

Jimmy watched het look at the flowers and other things. He saw her pacifier fall from her mouth and picked it up. 

"Do you want your pacifier,  or should daddy hold onto it until we go back inside?" Jimmy asked. 

"Okay. I Just wanted to make sure." Pam said. 

Pham helped Alexis set out the plates.

Jimmy watched het look at the flowers and other things. He saw her pacifier fall from her mouth and picked it up. 
"Do you want your pacifier,  or should daddy hold onto it until we go back inside?" Jimmy asked. 
"Okay. I Just wanted to make sure." Pam said. 
Pham helped Alexis set out the plates.

"It's dirty now daddy. It fell in the grass." Grace said. She stayed to crawl back towards the picnic table.

Steve picked up Grace when they got to the picnic table.
"Where do you want baby to sit?" Jimmy asked Alexis. 
"She can sit on of our laps or I could get her a booster seat from the linen closet?" Alexis suggests

"That's okay.  We're having a picnic, so she can sit on grandma's lap. Is that okay with you Pam?" Jimmy asked. 
"I would love to hold her. Come here,  baby. " Pam cooed and held out her hands. 
"Sounds good to me. " Alexis said.

Grace held onto Pam. "Are you gonna feed me gramma?" She asks.

"Yes baby, I'll feed you. First I need to put your bib on." Pam cooed. 

She took a bib out of the picnic basket and fastened it around Grace's neck. 

"We want to keep your new pink dress clean." Pam cooed. 

Jimmy fixed a plate of food for Grace and set it in front of Pam. 

"Yes baby, I'll feed you. First I need to put your bib on." Pam cooed. 
She took a bib out of the picnic basket and fastened it around Grace's neck. 
"We want to keep your new pink dress clean." Pam cooed. 
Jimmy fixed a plate of food for Grace and set it in front of Pam. 

Grace nodded, she did want to keep it clean. After all, it was her favorite. "Now can we eat?" Grace asked.

Alexis sat down next to Jimmy.

Pam picked up a fork and took some of the food of the plate and brought it to Grace's mouth.  

"There you go baby girl. Be sure and chew slowly." Pam cooed. 

Jimmy filled his plate and started to eat. 

Pam picked up a fork and took some of the food of the plate and brought it to Grace's mouth.  
"There you go baby girl. Be sure and chew slowly." Pam cooed. 
Jimmy filled his plate and started to eat. 

Grace took the bite happily chewing on it slowly. Alexis filled her plate as well.

Pam smiled and kept feeding Grace, eating from her own plate while Grace chewed het food. 
"Would you like something to drink baby?" Pam cooed. 
Grace nodded, "mhhmm, thirsty. " she said a little bit of food in her mouth still.
"Baby finish your food in your mouth" Alexis said.

"Your mommy is right.  Finish what you're eating and I'll let you have something to drink." Pam said.
Jimmy got a bottle of the picnic basket and and have it to Pam. 
Grace covered her mouth and finished her food in it then showed there was no food in it. "Baba now please?" Grace asked.