LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

This dress was pink and had puffy sleeves. There was a yellow duck on the front. Pam snapped the dress up the back. She patted Grace's bottom and took her over to the mirror. The dress barely came to Grace's belly button,  leaving her diaper fully showing.
"This is a nice dress for baby to wear around the house,  especially in the summer. It leaves her diaper accessible for easy changes and it's comfortable to wear. It does have a matching diaper cover with ruffles and a duck, but it looks great as is. Don't you think so baby?" Pam asked. 
"I really like this dress.  You're right, it will make diaper changes a lot easier." Jimmy said with a smile. 
Grace nodded.

"Oh she looks precious! I have to take a photo. But can she have the matching diaper cover on?" Alexis asked.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Pam nodded and found the diaper cover.  She laid Grace on her back on the floor and lifted her feet up.  She threaded Grace's feet through the diaper cover Ann's pulled it up over the disposable diaper Grace was wearing. She sat Grace up and Jimmy gave Pam Grace's pacifier. Pam slipped it in Grace's mouth.

"How's this?" Pam asked Alexis. 

Pam nodded and found the diaper cover.  She laid Grace on her back on the floor and lifted her feet up.  She threaded Grace's feet through the diaper cover Ann's pulled it up over the disposable diaper Grace was wearing. She sat Grace up and Jimmy gave Pam Grace's pacifier. Pam slipped it in Grace's mouth.
"How's this?" Pam asked Alexis. 
"Perfect. Why don't you have her sit on your lap, mom? It'll be a nice grandma, granddaughter photo. " Alexis asked and Grace was just listening to the grown ups suckling her binky.

Jimmy picked Grace up and kissed her cheek before sitting her in Pam's lap.  Pam turned Grace so she could face the camera. 

"Are you working on a baby album for her? She is going to grow up so fast, and these will provide fond memories of her diaper days." Pam said with a smile. 

Jimmy picked Grace up and kissed her cheek before sitting her in Pam's lap.  Pam turned Grace so she could face the camera. 
"Are you working on a baby album for her? She is going to grow up so fast, and these will provide fond memories of her diaper days." Pam said with a smile. 

"We never really thought of that but we can make one." Alexis said and held her phone horizontal for the photo.

"Smile..." Alexis said before taking the picture.

Pam tickled Grace just as Alexis took the picture.
"Would you get me a glass of water, and I think baby would like something to drink. Wouldn't you, baby?" Pam cooed.
Alexis smiled at how well the picture looked.

"Of course mom. " Alexis said. Alexis went to go do so, sending a text of the picture to her mom and Jimmy.

Jimmy heard the sound lenient him know he received the photo and looked at it,  smiling.

Pam cuddled with Grace on the couch. 

"I think I have the cutest,  most adorable granddaughter ever." Pam cooed. 

Jimmy heard the sound lenient him know he received the photo and looked at it,  smiling.
Pam cuddled with Grace on the couch. 
"I think I have the cutest,  most adorable granddaughter ever." Pam cooed. 
Grace giggled and cuddled with her grandma.

Alexis came back with a glass of water for Pam and a baby bottle of Apple juice for Grace.

Pam smiled and took the gold and the bottle. 

"Thank you, honey." Pam said. 

Pam took a couple sips of water before setting the glass down. She laid Grace down in her arms and took the pacifier out of her mouth.  She held the nipple up to Grace's mouth.

"Who's my thirsty little grand baby?" Pam cooed. 

Pam smiled and took the gold and the bottle. 
"Thank you, honey." Pam said. 
Pam took a couple sips of water before setting the glass down. She laid Grace down in her arms and took the pacifier out of her mouth.  She held the nipple up to Grace's mouth.
"Who's my thirsty little grand baby?" Pam cooed. 

"No problem. " Alexis said, she snapped another picture of them when Pam decided to give Grace her bottle.

Grace opened her mouth and when the nipple was put put in her mouth she started to drink of juice.

Pam smiled and rocked Grace as she drank her bottle. She gave Grace a kiss on the forehead.
Jimmy smiled at how cute Grace looked drinking her bottle in Pam's arms. 
"I think after she tries on the rest of her dresses, maybe we can take her outside to play before lunch. " Alexis said. "What do you think Jimmy?"

Jimmy nodded.

"Baby hasn't been outside in awhile. It will do her good to get some sun." Jimmy agreed. 

Pam smiled down at Grace and noticed some of the apple juice running down Grace's cheek.  She took out a cloth and wiped off the juice.

"There we go." Pam cooed. 

Jimmy nodded.
"Baby hasn't been outside in awhile. It will do her good to get some sun." Jimmy agreed. 
Pam smiled down at Grace and noticed some of the apple juice running down Grace's cheek.  She took out a cloth and wiped off the juice.
"There we go." Pam cooed. 

"I was thinking the same." Alexis smiled.

Grace smiled slightly and finished up her juice.

Pam sat Grace up and put the bottle on the coffee table. She took off Grace's dress and diaper cover, then checked her diaper before trying on the next dress. 
"Oh how pretty. You really designed these dresses, mom?" Alexis asked.

Pam nodded. 

"I've always had an interest in fashion design and infants and toddlers clothing. When I found out you were adopting a baby girl, I knew I had to design dresses for her. Some of the dresses were made from actual patterns of baby  dresses I found in stores and online. Of course i used the sizes you gave me." Pam said.

Pam tried the rest of the dresses on Grace, making a fuss over her as she put the dresses on her. Finally she took the last dress off of her.

"Which dress do you want baby to wear while playing outside?" Pam asked. 

Pam nodded. 
"I've always had an interest in fashion design and infants and toddlers clothing. When I found out you were adopting a baby girl, I knew I had to design dresses for her. Some of the dresses were made from actual patterns of baby  dresses I found in stores and online. Of course i used the sizes you gave me." Pam said.
Pam tried the rest of the dresses on Grace, making a fuss over her as she put the dresses on her. Finally she took the last dress off of her.
"Which dress do you want baby to wear while playing outside?" Pam asked. 
"They look really nice on her. Thanks mom. " Alexis said.

"The pink one!" Grace said easily pointing to it.

"You're welcome,  honey." Pam said. 

Pam picked up the pink dress and slipped it over Grace's head.  She fastened it up the back, then stood up,  holding Grace. 

"Alright,  let's take this cute little baby outside." Cooed Pam,  tickling Grace's tummy.

"I think that's a great idea! Maybe we could go to the park then? There is a lot more for baby to do there, don't you think? Mom,  can you watch the baby while Alexis and I get the food ready?" Jimmy asked.

"I would be happy to. Come here,  baby." Pam said. 

Pam started playing with Grace.

"I think that's a great idea! Maybe we could go to the park then? There is a lot more for baby to do there, don't you think? Mom,  can you watch the baby while Alexis and I get the food ready?" Jimmy asked.
"I would be happy to. Come here,  baby." Pam said. 
Pam started playing with Grace.

Grace didn't know if she really wanted to go to park. She hasnt gone out since she's moved in with Alexis and Jimmy. She thought about a picnic in the backyard would be a good start maybe she should've been more specific. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't hear Pam calling for her. "Huh?"

Pam smiled and played with Grace's toes. She could feel Grace's anxiety. 

"Jimmy, I'm sorry.  I don't feel up to going out the park all of a sudden. I'm sure we could find plenty to entertain Grace right here in the yard." Pam said. 

"Sure Pam,  no problem. We can go to the park some other time." Jimmy replied. 

Pam smiled and played with Grace's toes. She could feel Grace's anxiety. 
"Jimmy, I'm sorry.  I don't feel up to going out the park all of a sudden. I'm sure we could find plenty to entertain Grace right here in the yard." Pam said. 
"Sure Pam,  no problem. We can go to the park some other time." Jimmy replied. 

Grace was distracted for a moment seeing Pam play with her toes. She giggled and heard what Pam said to Jimmy. The thought of staying at home relaxed her