LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommates who Blackmailed Her Private with Robehouse)

Skylove27

Pam looked over at the playpen and smiled. She waved her fingers at Grace.

"Hello baby Grace. I'm your grandmother. You are a little cutie. You can call me grandma, or Nana, or anything else you feel comfortable calling me. Does the baby have to stay in her playpen?" Pam asked.

"Of course not. She was only there so she could have some playtime before you came over.  I'll get her out. " Jimmy said.

Jimmy came over to the playpen and picked Grace up. He got the pacifier and held it against Grace's mouth. He had her Blankie as well.

"Let's go say hello to grandma, baby. It's okay.  Daddy is holding you, so you don't need to be afraid." Jimmy cooed, rubbing Grace's back as he walked over to Pam. 

Pam looked over at the playpen and smiled. She waved her fingers at Grace.
"Hello baby Grace. I'm your grandmother. You are a little cutie. You can call me grandma, or Nana, or anything else you feel comfortable calling me. Does the baby have to stay in her playpen?" Pam asked.
"Of course not. She was only there so she could have some playtime before you came over.  I'll get her out. " Jimmy said.
Jimmy came over to the playpen and picked Grace up. He got the pacifier and held it against Grace's mouth. He had her Blankie as well.
"Let's go say hello to grandma, baby. It's okay.  Daddy is holding you, so you don't need to be afraid." Jimmy cooed, rubbing Grace's back as he walked over to Pam. 

Grace suckled on her paci right when she got it. And held her blanket close. "Daddy..." She said softly and cuddled him close.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Don't worry baby. Daddy has you. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do. You want to meet grandma and try on pretty dresses, don't you?" Jimmy cooed, continuing to cuddle with Grace.

When Jimmy reached Pam, Pam starting making funny faces. She covered her face with her hands and then uncovered them. 

"Peek a boo!" Pam said, smiling.

"Don't worry baby. Daddy has you. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do. You want to meet grandma and try on pretty dresses, don't you?" Jimmy cooed, continuing to cuddle with Grace.
When Jimmy reached Pam, Pam starting making funny faces. She covered her face with her hands and then uncovered them. 
"Peek a boo!" Pam said, smiling.

Grace nodded to answer his question ever though she was still nervous. But then she saw the lady make funny faces and play peek a boo, she giggled softly. "Peek a boo." She said softly.

Pam smiled and reached in her purse. She took out a small teddy bear and held it out to Grace. 

"Look what I have for baby! Does baby like teddy bears?" Pam cooed, gently rubbing the teddy bear agains Grace's cheek.

Pam smiled and reached in her purse. She took out a small teddy bear and held it out to Grace. 
"Look what I have for baby! Does baby like teddy bears?" Pam cooed, gently rubbing the teddy bear agains Grace's cheek.
Grace was starting to warm up to her. Alexis smiled watching the interaction.
Grace liked feeling the soft teddy, she nodded and made grabby hands.

Pam handed Grace the teddy bear.
"Can I give baby a hug before we start trying on her dresses?" Pam cooed, holding out her hands toward Grace.
Grace cuddled the teddy bear. She supposed she could cuddle her new grandma too. She reached to give her a hug. "Thank you gramma." She said.

Pam gave Grace a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 
"Alright,  let's get baby undressed except for her diaper. Mommy,  would you do it while I get her dresses out of the suitcases?" Pam said. 
"Of course." Alexis grabbed Grace from Jimmy and set her on the floor. She started to get the baby undressed except for her diaper.

Pam opened two of the suitcases and took out several baby dresses,  laying them carefully out on the couch. Jimmy smiled as he saw how cute the dresses were. 

"Maybe you should check her diaper to see if she's wet or messy.  Who usually changes her?" Pam wondered. 

"I've been changing her diaper. Alexis is busy making dinner and cleaning, so I've been pitching in taking care of the baby.  To be honest, today is baby's first day in daytime diapers. I felt it would be easier if she just used her diaper rather than wait to be put on her potty." Jimmy said. 

Pam opened two of the suitcases and took out several baby dresses,  laying them carefully out on the couch. Jimmy smiled as he saw how cute the dresses were. 
"Maybe you should check her diaper to see if she's wet or messy.  Who usually changes her?" Pam wondered. 
"I've been changing her diaper. Alexis is busy making dinner and cleaning, so I've been pitching in taking care of the baby.  To be honest, today is baby's first day in daytime diapers. I felt it would be easier if she just used her diaper rather than wait to be put on her potty." Jimmy said. 

Grace didn't even realize that she wasn't changed into pull ups until he said something. Alexis got Grace in just a diaper. Then looked at all the dresses. Grace's diaper was still dry.

Pam looked at the dresses and picked out a light blue dress that had lots of ruffles and had a matching diaper cover. She came over to Grace worth the dress.

"Daddy, why don't you help me put the dress on baby? She'll probably be less shy if you dress her." Pam said.

Jimmy took the dress and slipped it over Grace's head and pulled it down.  The dress was really short and showed off Grace's diaper before the diaper cover was put on her. Jimmy zipped up the dress and walked Grace over to the mirror. 

"What do you think,  baby and mommy? I love how it looks on you." Jimmy said. 

Pam looked at the dresses and picked out a light blue dress that had lots of ruffles and had a matching diaper cover. She came over to Grace worth the dress.
"Daddy, why don't you help me put the dress on baby? She'll probably be less shy if you dress her." Pam said.
Jimmy took the dress and slipped it over Grace's head and pulled it down.  The dress was really short and showed off Grace's diaper before the diaper cover was put on her. Jimmy zipped up the dress and walked Grace over to the mirror. 
"What do you think,  baby and mommy? I love how it looks on you." Jimmy said. 
"Oooh pretty!" Grace said her paci falling out. She couldn't wait to try it on despite how babyish it looks.

Jimmy smiled and picked up Grace's pacifier and slipped it in his pocket. Jimmy slipped the panties on Grace and pulled them up. He patted her bottom. 

"She's adorable." Pam said.

Jimmy unzipped the dress and took it off of Grace to get ready for the next one. 

"What's your favorite color baby?" Pam asked.

Jimmy smiled and picked up Grace's pacifier and slipped it in his pocket. Jimmy slipped the panties on Grace and pulled them up. He patted her bottom. 
"She's adorable." Pam said.
Jimmy unzipped the dress and took it off of Grace to get ready for the next one. 
"What's your favorite color baby?" Pam asked.
"Pink gramma." She said easily.

Pam smiled and nodded. She looked over the dresses. There were three pink dresses. Pam picked one of the dresses up and showed it to Grace. It was very babyish and didn't have matching panties like the blue dress, so the diaper would be showing.

"Would baby like to try this dress on? Come here to grandma and I'll put it on you." Pam cooed.

Pam smiled and nodded. She looked over the dresses. There were three pink dresses. Pam picked one of the dresses up and showed it to Grace. It was very babyish and didn't have matching panties like the blue dress, so the diaper would be showing.
"Would baby like to try this dress on? Come here to grandma and I'll put it on you." Pam cooed.
Grace looked, so many dresses. Her grandma made these. She crawled over so Pam could dress her.

Pam smiled as she watched Grace crawl over to her in just a diaper.  When Grace reached her, Pam helped her to her feet.

"Grandma needs you to stand up and hold your hands over your head so grandma can dress you." Pam cooed,

Pam slipped the dress over Grace's head and pulled it down,  snapping it up the back. She smiled at how short the dress was and how much of Grace's diaper was showing.

"You look really pretty baby. Maybe in awhile I'll fix your hair in piggies and take everyone out to lunch. Let's go to the mirror so you can see the pretty baby." Pam put her arm around Grace and helped her walk to the mirror. She patted Grace's bottom.

Pam smiled as she watched Grace crawl over to her in just a diaper.  When Grace reached her, Pam helped her to her feet.
"Grandma needs you to stand up and hold your hands over your head so grandma can dress you." Pam cooed,
Pam slipped the dress over Grace's head and pulled it down,  snapping it up the back. She smiled at how short the dress was and how much of Grace's diaper was showing.
"You look really pretty baby. Maybe in awhile I'll fix your hair in piggies and take everyone out to lunch. Let's go to the mirror so you can see the pretty baby." Pam put her arm around Grace and helped her walk to the mirror. She patted Grace's bottom.
Grace was very excited so she held up her arms for her.

Pam picked Grace up.  As she did, her dress was pulled up,  showing off most of Grace's diaper. She held Grace in front of the mirror.

"Who is that cute little baby that grandma is holding? Look at her beautiful eyes and adorable dress! Does baby like her new pink dress? I think it's the perfect color for our little princess." Pam cooed.

"I do too." Agreed Jimmy.

Pam picked Grace up.  As she did, her dress was pulled up,  showing off most of Grace's diaper. She held Grace in front of the mirror.
"Who is that cute little baby that grandma is holding? Look at her beautiful eyes and adorable dress! Does baby like her new pink dress? I think it's the perfect color for our little princess." Pam cooed.
"I do too." Agreed Jimmy.

Grace smiled looking in the mirror. "It's pretty I love it." Grace said hugging her while she was held.

Pam and Jimmy both smiled as Grace said she loved the dress. Pam gave Grace another hug and kissed her cheek. 

"Okay, let's take this dress off and set it aside for now.  When you're finished trying the dresses on we can put this one back on the baby and you can wear it the rest of the day,  okay?" Pam cooed.

Pam unsnapped the back of the dress and took it off of Grace and laid it carefully aside. She took the next dress and slipped it on Grace.

Pam and Jimmy both smiled as Grace said she loved the dress. Pam gave Grace another hug and kissed her cheek. 
"Okay, let's take this dress off and set it aside for now.  When you're finished trying the dresses on we can put this one back on the baby and you can wear it the rest of the day,  okay?" Pam cooed.
Pam unsnapped the back of the dress and took it off of Grace and laid it carefully aside. She took the next dress and slipped it on Grace.
Alexis was so happy everything was going so well. "Yeah, let's have her try another dress on." She said.

"Let's!" Grace agreed.

This dress was pink and had puffy sleeves. There was a yellow duck on the front. Pam snapped the dress up the back. She patted Grace's bottom and took her over to the mirror. The dress barely came to Grace's belly button,  leaving her diaper fully showing.

"This is a nice dress for baby to wear around the house,  especially in the summer. It leaves her diaper accessible for easy changes and it's comfortable to wear. It does have a matching diaper cover with ruffles and a duck, but it looks great as is. Don't you think so baby?" Pam asked. 

"I really like this dress.  You're right, it will make diaper changes a lot easier." Jimmy said with a smile.